Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

baldylox

A question about packaging.....

HazelMaze

If it's a box-it stays. I basically rewrap the packaging in the shipping box and set it aside in my box corner of shame.I've got a couple head boxes I reuse to store wigs., and most hands return to OG packaging! ( I need more wrist parts T_T)

Plastic and cardboard are a different beast. If it is an important fullset I squirrel everything away into OG packaging when not in use

However, some of the thin plastic bags don't stand the test of time ( especailly  2nd hand) so I fold down and restore the items in another way with the OG packaging.

• Like 1

RoseEtoile

I think I tend to keep packaging, but not for DD parts if that makes sense? Like if it's a full doll I'll definitely keep it and if it's a fancy outfit I'll keep it, but if it's just every day non cute packaging I tend to toss it!

milessqueak

I'll keep doll boxes, but anything else gets tossed, usually! My fiancee and I keep all our boxes in our art room's closet, but things like bags that clothes might come in get thrown out. Only exception is artist eyes - if they come in nicely branded boxes, I'll typically keep them, if only because I can tell the artist worked hard on their packaging and I'll feel bad otherwise 😅

Irulazuli

I keep most of the packaging in the event that I would want to sell stuff one day - boxes for dolls stay forever (especially the outer cardboards! I know I would not want to look for something similar if I just tossed them). I mostly keep the clothes in a box, but I use some of the plastic bags they came in to separate them. The rest is in another box, in case. However, the shoes I tend to leave all over the place for some reason. ^^'