Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
magique

DDH-22 vs. DDH-10

magique

Is there any chance that someone has/has seen a picture of these two together? I'm really curious as to the size difference. DDH-22 vs. DDh-01 would also be good. 

Rizukaa

Here's a quick comparison shot of DDH-10 (left) and DDH-22 (right). Both are wearing 22mm eyes from the same shop and are completely unmodded!

Frontal shot:

spacer.png

Profile shot:

spacer.png

I'd say DDH-10 is definitely a more "mature" sculpt when compared to the "super cute" DDH-22.

Lighting is not ideal because it's still very early in the day, but I hope it is still of any use!

• Like 3

magique

@Rizukaa Thank you! That's incredibly helpful. I thought the DDH-22 seemed bigger and it is! And you dolls are very cute. 😄

Akky
On 2/21/2021 at 9:14 AM, Rizukaa said:

Here's a quick comparison shot of DDH-10 (left) and DDH-22 (right). Both are wearing 22mm eyes from the same shop and are completely unmodded!

Frontal shot:

spacer.png

Profile shot:

spacer.png

I'd say DDH-10 is definitely a more "mature" sculpt when compared to the "super cute" DDH-22.

Lighting is not ideal because it's still very early in the day, but I hope it is still of any use!

omg the difference is so obvious when they are next to each other. MDD would look like chibi next to adults definitely.

Can i ask who did the make up of your DDH22? she is wonderful !

Rizukaa
On 3/7/2021 at 11:18 PM, Akky said:

Can i ask who did the make up of your DDH22? she is wonderful !

Late reply, but I suppose better late than never-

She was done by Shangri-La and sold on Yahoo Japan Auctions! I can absolutely recommend their work, it's highly detailed. Their lines are so crisp, I was in absolute awe when I unboxed her ///

And yes, the DDH-22 absolutely feels super chibi! I put mine on my DDS body once and it's truly a clash of styles.

Gweneveryn

They're both so cute! I could not decide between the two heads and this helped so much 💖 I'm still surprising at the size difference, I'd have thought 10 was a bit bigger than 22 due to the slightly more "mature" sculp.

Riesz

OMG 22 is so so so cute... I hadn't seen much of that head before this thread.