The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

kaoru

So im starting to buod my own custom doll and im super new to it all (even this forum so my apologies if its been asked)! I was wondering what size eyes, clothes and wigs to get? The head im getting is the DDH-06 and the body is a DD base body (DD-f3)! Would anyone be able to help or explain?

Anna-neko

Volks makes plenty of eyes/clothes/wigs for their own dolls, so there's your first stop for ideas

For clothes, many sellers typically list something as 1/3, but DD specific sellers will say something like "fits DD and DD-Sister, SS/S/M busts"

For wigs, on average you're looking at 8-9inch wigs, but to be extra sure wait until you've received your head to measure. Eyes tend to have sizing like "22mm" or "20mm"

• Like 1

DesertPhantom51

I just had a DDH-06 that I sized things for, and can tell you that an 8-9 wig will fit, but check reviews for size comments saying if they run small or are tight, the head circumference is closer to 9 than 8.  As for eyes you'll be happier with 24mm size.  I tried a 22mm and a 24mm, both fit OK but the 24 looked more natural in her huge eye sockets.  I'd post pictures but I lost the head to an accident.  

• Like 1