Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

milkmoth

hello!

milkmoth

hi!  i'm miles, i've had an account here for a while and i've been in the resin side of the hobby for almost ten years now, but yesterday i just won my first dollie dream on yja!  she's a mari makinami and i've been after her for at least five years now lol

she's gonna be my birthday present this year and i couldn't be more excited!  another grail finally checked off!  :')
i'm probably gonna get different eyes for her, maybe a new slightly longer and differently textured wig, and i'm considering a more modern/accurate faceup, but i'm definitely going to be getting her some of the alternate outfits they have in eva store art.  😛

i have no idea what i'm getting myself into despite all the experience with resin (i'm going on 90 dolls/heads), so i'm putting myself in your hands i guess!  :J

• Like 2

Dollvari

Hello & welcome to the vinyl side!!!!😄 Nice choice I love Mari, I own her, Rei and Asuka. Sounds like you have a good plan, would love to get some plug suits someday.

I'm very tempted to get another Mari to make into a boy, but like you I have many dolls@onion36@Take a look around a lot of good info to be found enjoy!!! 

TasiaChiba

Welcome! I'm also mostly new to large vinyl dolls and am coming from the resin community as well.  Can't wait to see you post your girl when you receive her!

milkmoth
5 hours ago, Dollvari said:

Hello & welcome to the vinyl side!!!!😄 Nice choice I love Mari, I own her, Rei and Asuka. Sounds like you have a good plan, would love to get some plug suits someday.

I'm very tempted to get another Mari to make into a boy, but like you I have many dolls@onion36@Take a look around a lot of good info to be found enjoy!!! 

hello hello! :)
yessss mari is great she's so much fun and she's paaaaank so that's a big plus!  and that she's less popular than the other girls so she's easier to find and cheaper heheheheuehe >:3c
i was thinking of maybe getting an asuka someday to pair up with her, i think that'd be very cute, but that's just not in my budget rn, especially with so much resin to care for lol....

a boy mari would be awesome, i think the sculpt lends itself very well to a more masculine interpretation, i'd love to see that!

4 hours ago, TasiaChiba said:

Welcome! I'm also mostly new to large vinyl dolls and am coming from the resin community as well.  Can't wait to see you post your girl when you receive her!

hello!  and thank you!  welcome to you too! 😄

i got her at the end of last month actually, and i filmed an unboxing but my camera died in the middle of it lol so i haven't posted her yet.  i'll have to do a photoshoot sometime but unfortunately i need shoes for her since hers disintegrated as volks faux leather tends to do.... being in a little plastic baggy for 10+ years probably not great either T___T

ariesseason

Hello and welcome, can't wait to see your new girl! Have fun! 

Gweneveryn

Welcome ^^ So glad to see you exploring different sides of the hobby! I hope you have lots of fun with your new girl.

milkmoth
On 4/11/2021 at 9:01 AM, ariesseason said:

Hello and welcome, can't wait to see your new girl! Have fun! 

thank you so much!  i'm planning on doing a photoshoot soon, so hopefully i'll have pics to finally post!  ^_^

9 hours ago, Gweneveryn said:

Welcome ^^ So glad to see you exploring different sides of the hobby! I hope you have lots of fun with your new girl.

hehe, thanks!  i'm sure i will, lots to learn about vinyl, so i'll have plenty of care to take of her.  :'>