Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

RoseEtoile

Where to Buy Imoneko Busts?

RoseEtoile

I really want an M size DDP bust, and I was elated to see that Imoneko sells busts in the perfect size that I'm looking for! Unfortunately, every avenue I've checked into for getting one of those beauties seems to disallow shipping on them >.< Either you need to be in Japan to get it or it's a shopping service like Buyee or Zen Market which disallow them in particular. It's so frustrating! I just want some squishy boobies 😧 Does anyone know how I can get one?

chef_mai

You'll need to use a private proxy to buy for you. The items are considered R18, so that blocks off almost all services out there.

Edited by chef_mai

Zai

Apologies for the necroposting, but I just thought I’d add that Buyee accepts orders for silicone busts since I received one not long ago as this was one the first posts I came across when researching on getting a new silicone bust made. 

I’m not sure if there was a change in policy or they’re just not accepting DDP sized busts in particular (I’m not sure why since it’s basically just a change in scale). Unless me ordering it with unpainted nipples made a difference? All I had to do was put in the request form for the bust, they accepted and it was a super easy process! Bust got made and shipped in roughly 3 weeks and I received it not long after from Buyee since DHL was pretty much the cheapest shipping option for a parcel that size, hehe. 

Thought I’d add that they really do make a gorgeous bust, and I was absolutely delighted that it matches DD Tan perfectly! Just be sure to order the double walled bust for maximum squish while retaining firmness and shape.
@onion8@

Vinyl friends: Stoli (DD Y’shtola), Raili, Yuzuha and Minami-senpai (Azone PureNeemo).
Future friends: DD Alisaie, DD Alphinaud, DD Icon and a TinyFox friend or two. 
Maybe future friends: DD 2B, DD 9S, DD Luka