The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

ateliervanilla

I just got my Dollfie Dream Pretty - Ribbon!

ateliervanilla

I placed my order through Volks USA on a weekend, got her four days after!! So fast!!!

spacer.png

I named her Bree! 

Now, my only struggle is where to find apparel for her size... I heard that apparel for Obitsu 50cm works for DDP?

• Like 5

Twitter: lostgormotti Instagram: atelier.vanilla Facebook: AtelierVNL

Xiongmao

She's so cute but I could never decide whether to get Ribbon or Coron.

Well done on the fast delivery. My last consignment from Volks Japan took 6 weeks 😥.

• Sad 1

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

ateliervanilla
46 minutes ago, Xiongmao said:

She's so cute but I could never decide whether to get Ribbon or Coron.

Well done on the fast delivery. My last consignment from Volks Japan took 6 weeks 😥.

I used to be indecisive who to get between Ribbon and Coron too... It just came to me that Ribbon appealed to me more!

Ribbon was in stock with Volks USA and I didn't mind that she's only available there in Normal/Flesh, so I got her right away 😄

jadepixel

Congrats! I've found that most of Volks MDD outfits work on DDP, you just have to deal with shorter skirts/shorts/socks. I don't have any pants so I can't comment on those. The Azone 50cm outfit I have fit well, too.

iori-5037.jpg?bwg=1615050569

• Like 1

ateliervanilla
1 hour ago, jadepixel said:

Congrats! I've found that most of Volks MDD outfits work on DDP, you just have to deal with shorter skirts/shorts/socks. I don't have any pants so I can't comment on those. The Azone 50cm outfit I have fit well, too.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'll keep that in mind 😄

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, jadepixel said:

you just have to deal with shorter skirts/shorts/socks.

Jackets and tops like the MDD camisole or school uniform blazer can appear a bit short. To some degree this can come down to personal taste though. 

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

finnleo
On 4/5/2021 at 8:48 PM, ateliervanilla said:

Now, my only struggle is where to find apparel for her size... I heard that apparel for Obitsu 50cm works for DDP?

May I introduce you to the ddp outfit thread?

Azone / obitsu 50 stuff is a bit hit or miss, you need to be mindfull about the bodystyle the items are made for, considering the lack of bust options for the DDP, you need to be looking at the items made for small chested dolls, or where applicable where the lack of bust wont matter.

There are a few amusing things in the current azone lineup. you would think a stringed bikini would be a one size fits all, but it turns out its a one size fits one, since they seem to now come with pre-made knots and hooks to actually put them on.

• Like 1

ateliervanilla
3 hours ago, finnleo said:

May I introduce you to the ddp outfit thread?

Azone / obitsu 50 stuff is a bit hit or miss, you need to be mindfull about the bodystyle the items are made for, considering the lack of bust options for the DDP, you need to be looking at the items made for small chested dolls, or where applicable where the lack of bust wont matter.

There are a few amusing things in the current azone lineup. you would think a stringed bikini would be a one size fits all, but it turns out its a one size fits one, since they seem to now come with pre-made knots and hooks to actually put them on.

Wow, I totally appreciate you sharing this info! Thank you very much!