Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

samseramsamsam

Hard plastic boots

samseramsamsam

Okay, help, please ๐Ÿ˜…

ย 

How the absolute hell are the boots of the Azone Leviathan supposed to go on her feet?! (Hard plastic boots)ย 

Even after softening the boot with a hairdryer, there's no chance to push her foot in. (And honestly, I don't want to risk breaking the doll due to poor design of accessories, but I have seen owner pictures with those boots, so they have to work. Somehow.)ย 

IMG_20210519_224520.jpg

Testament

I tell you what I would do ...
I would remove Levy's foot and insert what's left of the leg into the boot, vertically, hoping the grip is firm enough to keep it stable.

ย 

Because unless she can open the sole from underneath or there is some weird trick, I don't see a single way to get her foot in there without crushing everything.

(which I do when it comes to getting my girls to wear some boots that are too tight)

Edited by Testament
  • Like 1

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

samseramsamsam

Thank you, I really thought I was just too much of a chicken ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ”

Good idea, though! That's what I do with my Phicen for evil boots. But their feet come off so much easier ๐Ÿ˜‰

I ordered nice MSD boy Gothic boots online - with a zipper on the back! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Testament

Zipper is the only way.

Bellatrix

I do have Leviathan's outfit set, and those dreadful boots are literally the reason why I have never used it.

@Testament's advice is possibly the safest option, so I'd go with that.ย 

If you are adamant you want to put the whole foot in, I'd dip the whole boot in boiling hot water to soften it enough to slip the feet in (which I normally do for tight plastic and vinyl, much more effective than the hairdryerย if you don't let the plastic soak in the hot water for too long).
That will probably also do the trick, but taking the boot off at a later stage will be another hard task, tho.

• Like 1

df64a03a777dc9f9a060ef6b286773b3-1.gifย  ย ย โœฉ ๐“ฅ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ถย ๐“ธ๐“ฏย ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎย ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ธ๐”ย โœฉ

Testament
50 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

ย but taking the boot off at a later stage will be another hard task, tho.

Exactly! More willingly, once inserted, I would sacrifice an Obitsu50 foot with relative connection to the knee, leaving it permanently inside the boot.

Testament

Oh, now that I think about it ... maybe the fact that you can't pull the stockings high enough to attach the strap is due to the fact that it is actually intended to take off the feet... ?

samseramsamsam
1 hour ago, Bellatrix said:

I do have Leviathan's outfit set, and those dreadful boots are literally the reason why I have never used it.

@Testament's advice is possibly the safest option, so I'd go with that.ย 

If you are adamant you want to put the whole foot in, I'd dip the whole boot in boiling hot water to soften it enough to slip the feet in (which I normally do for tight plastic and vinyl, much more effective than the hairdryerย if you don't let the plastic soak in the hot water for too long).
That will probably also do the trick, but taking the boot off at a later stage will be another hard task, tho.

Thank you! I don't think I'd dare to "cook" my poor Levi's feet, but there's an idea. Maybe once I have gotten over the whole "THIS IS THE MOST EXPENSIVE DOLL I EVER BOUGHT" thing ๐Ÿ˜… (the boots are still very cute, though)ย 

ย 

24 minutes ago, Testament said:

Oh, now that I think about it ... maybe the fact that you can't pull the stockings high enough to attach the strap is due to the fact that it is actually intended to take off the feet... ?

I... that's actually a valid point. (Maybe I can't get the socks high enough due to the anti stain pantiehose, but it is so thin I don't think it should make much of a difference?)ย 

Nah, I made my piece with it. I hope the boots I ordered will look nice, and I'm already knitting a dress for Levi, anyway ๐Ÿ˜…

CaraOReilly

Interesting. I'm intrigued even though I'll probably never have anything like this with my girl.

AZONE IRIS COLLECT SUMIRE: CARA O'REILLY