MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
empty

Volks International order times?

Galvatim
7 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

Happy & safe Vacation to you. 

Thanks!  Things got a little crazy, but our party is now complete.  

nami

Question: Does Volks only charge you when they actually ship your order?

I ordered on 21 August and paid directly with credit card (as there was an error when I tried to pay with credit card via Paypal). I think my order went through as I got a confirmation email, and it's on my Volks account as 'preparing for shipment' plus I got a message from my credit card company that my card was charged, but this transaction still hasn't shown up on my credit card statement yet, even though another payment I made on 21 August is on my statement.

I ordered in-stock clothing with one set being from the After Event.

I know some Japanese sites preauthorize your payment and only charge when they ship, so I was just wondering if this was the case or if something went wrong... It's my first time ordering directly from Volks.

Edited by nami

nami
On 8/27/2021 at 2:26 PM, nami said:

Question: Does Volks only charge you when they actually ship your order?

I ordered on 21 August and paid directly with credit card (as there was an error when I tried to pay with credit card via Paypal). I think my order went through as I got a confirmation email, and it's on my Volks account as 'preparing for shipment' plus I got a message from my credit card company that my card was charged, but this transaction still hasn't shown up on my credit card statement yet, even though another payment I made on 21 August is on my statement.

I ordered in-stock clothing with one set being from the After Event.

I know some Japanese sites preauthorize your payment and only charge when they ship, so I was just wondering if this was the case or if something went wrong... It's my first time ordering directly from Volks.

Ah, well, my problem resolved itself. My purchase showed up on my credit card statement the next day after I posted this, but looks like though I made my purchase on 21 August, Volks accepted my payment on 24 August. (My timezone is only 1 hour behind Japan.)

Also, I received my shipping notice today (30 Aug)! So it looks like their shipping time is getting back to normal? It's only been a little more than a week.

Edited by nami