Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
ladyroselie

I think this is a Sleep Doll Custom?

ladyroselie

I woke up the other morning and had a Mandrake alert, a new Obitsu Uniform Project listing. But she didn't look like any of the releases I knew about. She looked like the new Dollybird Cotton Candy Shino Yaesaka, except in yellow and it's Eiri Uemura - and it's listed as the Summer Vacation release... What the heck, was this an older release I didn't know about?! 

After looking closely at the two small pictures in the listing I determined that she must be a custom on the Summer Vacation release. The faceup and clothes are different, and the fabric says Sleep on the print, just like Sleep dolls signature. So I bought her and waited patiently.

She arrived today and she's stunning! The faceup is top notch, and the costume has excellent workmanship (notched corners, serged edges, lace lined collar). This definitely isn't some simple re-dress. 

I'm not super familiar with Sleep doll except that I feel in love with the Cotton Candy Shino and pre-ordered both, supposed to be out next month. I usually buy Azone in this size, pretty new to Obitsu. Anyways, I'd love to hear your thoughts. Do y'all think this is a Sleep Doll Custom? Maybe a test for the new Cotton Candy look? 

Better pictures to come later, I opened her on my wfh lunch break. Maybe I'll do a comparison when Shino releases. 

IMG_20210603_130642182.jpg.72a8fa83733a285108e7e2986bd5ce46.jpg

For reference, here's the Cotton Candy Shino:

Screenshot_20210603-132854.png.3bd5ca309ebed8e6d92401aef831811d.png