Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Monty

Obitsu Uniform Project Girls

Yukamina

These dolls are so cute! I just happened across some of the newer ones, and dang, I wish they were easier to get a hold of. I do love that they keep doing tan girls.

Veravey

Oh no, I think I've fallen for these girls too. I'm very close to updating my direct deposit at work to Mandarake.

@onion22@

• Haha 1

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

ragnamuffin
1 hour ago, Yukamina said:

I welcomed Sekiya Yu home today @onion26@
I will try and take some decent pictures when I can.

Congrats!

Epona

Does anyone know how the obitsu uniform girls look side-by-side with the azone releases? I got a Yuu Sekiya (I think - it looks like her, but she has more purple eyes, so I don't know if a previous owner exchanged them out), but she was a bit smaller than what I was anticipating for a 1/6 obitsu so I am not sure if I'll be keeping her... I think she's on the 22cm to 24cm obitsu body? ...but I've also been tempted by the 1/6 azones with inset eyes, so if she's basically the same size, I wanted to make sure on that... since then I'll probably put off on getting the azones, until when/if they release a ReZero Emilia with new, inset eyes. X'D

Monty

@Epona I don’t have any pics of them together but my Sekiya is pretty much the same height as Azone pure neemo M size girls, so she’d also be the same (or possibly even taller if they’re S)as most inset eye ones. They can also share a lot of clothing.

I haven’t posted here for a while but Obitsu will be making new versions of Eiri and Suchika. Their hair style/colour/uniform has been decided based on the responses to a series of twitter polls they did over the last few months. I’d been hoping to see another Suchika!

• Like 2

Epona
On 5/19/2022 at 5:04 AM, Monty said:

@Epona I don’t have any pics of them together but my Sekiya is pretty much the same height as Azone pure neemo M size girls, so she’d also be the same (or possibly even taller if they’re S)as most inset eye ones. They can also share a lot of clothing.

I haven’t posted here for a while but Obitsu will be making new versions of Eiri and Suchika. Their hair style/colour/uniform has been decided based on the responses to a series of twitter polls they did over the last few months. I’d been hoping to see another Suchika!

Oooh, cute! Thanks for the news! I will have to keep an eye out for more updates and info about her, they both look really cute! I already preordered Azone's Emilia & Asahina Shiho, I have them on layaway with Fabric and Friends, but I'll have to keep an eye out for these ones too, for sure... I'd love to get Eiri as a bunny girl, but I suppose I can always get a cute bunny-themed outfit elsewhere XD 

Epona

Has anyone gotten around to rewigging their Yu Sekiya? I can't find my tape measure but I've been meaning to buy mine a wig, and I'd love some size recommendations lol... I know barbie is about 4" so I am assuming 3-4" or 4-5" would be needed? Originally when I bought my Sekiya, I thought she came with her wig and her bald cap, but I only got the bald cap >>;