Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

whitewhale

2B and Ruri

whitewhale

I thought about whether I should wait until I have time to take a picture with my Canon camera. But, like, I'm already so busy as a student, and I still have <30 posts on this site, so I might as well upload something right now. My DD Ruri was stuck overseas after my boarding school kicked us out due to the pandemic, so I was only able to recently get her back. Here's a crap pic taken on my phone of Ruri posing with 2B. 2B has her outfit collecting dust while Ruri's wig is in a mess. On a related note, I'm trying to get back into social media with a doll journal account here: [https://www.instagram.com/doll_anony/] (Lmk if promotion isn't allowed, but I swear this is innocent). It's an experiment though, as I'm not really into social media. 

Take care,

spacer.png

• Like 1

Beani

It’s so nice to see a Ruri around! Doesn’t seem like many people here ended up with one.

whitewhale
13 hours ago, Beani said:

It’s so nice to see a Ruri around! Doesn’t seem like many people here ended up with one.

I know! Such a shame. When I saw her available at my local store, I knew I had to get her.

Maybe her sales were somewhat impacted by the controversy? Also, from my limited knowledge, the After School Akihabara Girls just don't seem too popular (or have much presence) outside Japan. It's not helped by there being no more Akihabara girls since Ruri (and the preceding one was released back in 2015 lol).