Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Mxkakakaka

really glad to find this place!

Mxkakakaka

my name goes by mxka! and since i just graduated from HS, she/they pronouns is fine with me! i like alot of anime series and am a HUGE fan of trigger/gainax works, and i draw alot 😄(looking to work with them as a freelance artist in the future)

i also really music from ZUTOMAYO, EVE, and Mili, as well as works from as Hanabushi, Yoh Yoshinari, Imaishi, Yoneyama Mai, Nisio Isin. favorite shows include to wonder egg priority, flipflappers, promare, LWA, space patrol luluco, made in abyss, and monogatari...(the list goes on for too long :')))  any animatic work that have a good amount of style and impact, its my typa stuff

as for right not i only own two BJDs from MYOU and 2DDoll. i havent got an actual vinyl doll yet since it's way off of my budget right not, but i plan to whenever i can!(plan on modding ddh heads sometime!

im not familiar with forums yet, but i wish to talk to more peeps in the future :0

sorry for the extra long thread :'D

• Like 2

fleshbird

Nice to meet you!! It seems as though anime tends to overlap with this hobby quite a bit sometimes. Hope you like it here 😄

abs2891

Welcome! When I’ve looked into resins Myou and 2DDoll were two that got onto my short list though somehow so far I’ve only gotten ones from Volks haha 

Depending on the size of doll you’re looking for, parabox may also be a company to check out - a little more budget friendly but still great (heck, you can just get the body from them and use a DD head if you want - just takes a little hybridizing)

Mxkakakaka
23 hours ago, fleshbird said:

Nice to meet you!! It seems as though anime tends to overlap with this hobby quite a bit sometimes. Hope you like it here 😄

thank you so much!! :DDD  it definitely does alot, and its what got me in ultimately!

Mxkakakaka
20 hours ago, abs2891 said:

Welcome! When I’ve looked into resins Myou and 2DDoll were two that got onto my short list though somehow so far I’ve only gotten ones from Volks haha 

Depending on the size of doll you’re looking for, parabox may also be a company to check out - a little more budget friendly but still great (heck, you can just get the body from them and use a DD head if you want - just takes a little hybridizing)

mhm! ive looked into it before, also azone, as well as dollce! 

though, ive always been more updated on chinese studios since theyre experimenting alot! Xaga and TinyFox have been two studios i've wanting to invest into too:)) (the taobao shops are more up to date with new releases)

theres alot of indie sculptors there and theyre all so cute, definitely saving up for new heads