The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Katsudon

Dolls we're saying goodbye to (discontinuations)

Grab those Pushup and Large boobies while you can if you want 'em:

Veravey

Zzzzzzzzzz. Literally the only bust I really needed is the first one sold out, Tea Push-up...

Hope I can find one second hand. @onion16@

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

Eiko82

Oh no! I love pushup boobs. 

Just to be clear, this does not include the smoobies, right? Medium smooth bust? 

Edited by Eiko82

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

Veravey
11 hours ago, Eiko82 said:

Just to be clear, this does not include the smoobies, right? Medium smooth bust? 

Large smooth and push-up in all skin tones are being decommissioned. The rest are safe for now.

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

Wasabi

I'm wondering if they are really going for the family friendly imago with this? 

• Like 1

Tasuke

basically every Anime doll i've ever gotten or longed-after has invariably been long-discontinued, by the time i ever got to them.

save, of course, the smattering of AZONE and VOLKS 1/3 dolls i've seen, -and dreamed of having the finances for-

just as they were being early-solicited and/or released over the last several years now...

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

Lurks
2 hours ago, Wasabi said:

I'm wondering if they are really going for the family friendly image with this? 

That's my guess. I mean, it's the next logical step after getting rid of the chest options with nipples. I'm still salty about that one. For goodness sake, Danny, these dolls aren't $20 Barbies. Aiming squarely for a very sanitized children's market is going to make you go out of business and put your precious employees out of work. Most children don't have hundreds of dollars to spend on these dolls, and not a lot of parents are going to drop that kind of cash on them in this day and age, either.

I'm calling it now: Eventually, there will be no optional chest parts at all and/or the only way you can get them is through the Chaos section, probably at random.

• Like 1

Geck_O

Does anyone know if cocoa multiverse Chi got discontinued?

That_Dollfie_Dude
On 10/30/2021 at 7:04 AM, Wasabi said:

I'm wondering if they are really going for the family friendly imago with this? 

Seems like it.  Seems like he's completely changed directions and is focusing on wealthy moms who want to buy designer Barbie for their 3-year-old.  This is one of the big things that has pushed me to Volks instead.  They have been consistant in saying that their dolls are for people ages 15+ (high school or older - not toddlers!).

• Like 5

Dollvari

Danny had stated a while back that the medium smooth was the best seller. The variety is nice, but I think the others don't sell well enough.

Katsudon

Singularity cinnamon is up for the chop! Grab her while she's in stock!

Katsudon

Dimension tea is another doll we're saying goodbye to on literally the day of release.

Seriously?!?

ChrisFhey
On 11/1/2021 at 5:05 AM, Dollvari said:

Danny had stated a while back that the medium smooth was the best seller. The variety is nice, but I think the others don't sell well enough.

They seem to be marketing their product towards kids. And I'm guessing most kids don't care if their pretty dolly has big boobs or medium boobs, or nipples for that matter. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Katsudon

Prophecy in cinnamon is on the way out. (I can't remember if she's available in other skin tones or if those are long gone too). So long Little Three Eyes... Little Two Eyes got the prince in the fairy tale anyway!

• Like 1

Dollvari

Kabuki Blue & Anime Singularity Blue have been moved to the DISCONTINUED section.

Katsudon

That was stealthy! O_O I'm sure Danny said ages ago that he would let us know about dolls being discontinued, but I think I've only seen one announcement from him about any of the dolls in this thread.

• Like 1

Katsudon

Blue Chitose Multiverse is up for the chop. There's still stock at time of posting, but I expect that to change quickly. :(

Katsudon

Kabuki cinnamon's exit stage left was announced, and she was gone before I could post. :(

Like sand in an hourglass, there go the dolls of our lives hahaha 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Angered-Icon
On 6/28/2021 at 3:20 PM, BeyondTime said:

They probably don't sell as many in Cocoa. While AFAIK SmartDoll is the only game in town for large dolls that represent people of African heritage, it's still probably more of a niche market within the Anime Doll subculture when compared to Milk/Cinnamon and Tea.

It was specifically for this reason I bought a Smart Doll for my friend cause they were the only game in town with a cute dark skin doll that's not one of those classic squat kiddy dolls. It's sad really, but the effect is circular. No representation so no customers, no customers so no representation. Despite all the mystery drama I really hope Smart Doll keeps making the cocoa else all is lost. Unless another company steps up and makes themselves known that they do darker toned dolls. Shoo, I would have loved a nice caramel colored AP. smexy!

ragnamuffin
2 hours ago, Katsudon said:

Like sand in an hourglass, there go the dolls of our lives hahaha 😅

This brings me back! My aunt used to watch Days of Our Lives religiously 😆

BeyondTime
5 hours ago, Katsudon said:

Like sand in an hourglass, there go the dolls of our lives hahaha

Or in our case: As the Facebook Debacle Thread Turns. 😬

• Haha 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

moerunamida
16 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

Or in our case: As the Facebook Debacle Thread Turns. 😬

Brought to you by Ivory Soap. 99 44/100% pure it floats!

(sorry, I had to)

Edited by Eighteafive
spelling, oof
  • Haha 1

r75s0k.gifCircle (Towa) Yui (MDD) Coralie (MDD) 88 (Kizuna AI) 1rukij4.gif

Jezrah

...... I would have liked to have a blue doll, but not being a social media stalker I've literally never seen a single one of them in stock ever.

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg