Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Luden333

About Dream Choice selection

Luden333

So here is the link for the new stuff coming in July:

https://dollfie.volks.co.jp/news/item/modeldollfie_vsn92.html

Ive never done a Dream Choice but I am in contact with JDD and just had some questions if anyone know because they take about a day to respond understandably.

Are you about to only buy a head? I have a semiwhite that needs a head and I wanted DDH-09 but not sure if they will only sell me a head alone with a face up. As far as some of the pre-made ones, can I change certain things like the eyes specifically. Can I get any face up they show on the site? Just not sure because it doesn’t seem to explain too much on the website. Thanks in advanced 

abs2891

Unfortunately no, you cannot buy just a head - it must be a whole doll.  The cheapest option without going in with a split prearranged would be to buy a mdd and then sell the body off.  The face ups are standardized and you select one of a few options for the head you pick.  Some of these face ups are viewable via volks - if it’s described as a dream choice doll it should be an available face up - for more pictures, a good guide has been assembled by jadepixel here: 

https://www.jadepixeldoll.com/dream-choice-guide/

You get to select the style and color of eyes - you can add an extra pair as well.  You get to select the style and color of wig - you can add on an extra wig as well.  The doll comes with a slip dress or shorts and a tshirt if it’s a boy.  Finally, if you want a semi-white head, you’re going to need to wait a few months, semi white is a seasonal color that is only available for purchase from October to March.  Hope the helps ^^

PS: Here’s the thread for DC 

Edited by abs2891

Gallye

Dream Choice dolls are not premade at all, but assembled on the spot from the parts you choose. (The pre-assembled doll sets are called D'COORD and are sold differently; you can't change anything about those.) You can only buy the whole doll in Dream Choice, though, so if you want the Dream Choice faceup, that's what you've got to do.

Here is a guide that should help:

https://www.jadepixeldoll.com/dream-choice-guide/

Every head has three or four options for its faceup, but you are limited to those options. You are free to choose from any of the Volks animetic eyes - any of these - and the guide lists all the wigs and colors. Sometimes eyes and wigs are sold out, though, so make sure to have a backup choice or two ready. You can also purchase extra pairs of hands and extra wigs at the time.

Finally, be sure to shop around for Dream Choice proxies before settling on one. A lot of people have issues with JDD's prices; I personally hired SophieBabyBear through Instagram and was able to get my Dream Choice boy for about two hundred dollars less than JDD would have charged me, even with the painful shipping rates.