The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Pit

(NSFW) Wersaze and Peach pai DDdy bodies comparison?

Pit

The title says everything. I'm planning on getting both DDdy lower torso and chest of one of this two brands as I heard both have a very good quality. First I was thinking peach pai was my best option because its lower price, but then I noticed there are some shape differences between both that made me doubt. I tried looking for some comparison photos but no success. All i found were photos of one, or the other that barely helped. So, do you, beautiful, wise and all mighty dollfie community, have any comparison images so I can make my decision?

Gallye

This thread over in the Photos section might be a good start:

www.dolldreaming.com/topic/19067-rajikaru-peach-paipeach-pai-plus-and-the-wersaze-mkiii-smd-bust-first-impressionsnsfw/

You'll have to copy and paste, as the original link was NSFW.

It's not about the DDDy busts/hips in particular, but it's a start!

Edited by Gallye
removed NSFW images

Meowjima

PErsonally, I prefer the peach pai to wersaze.  The silicone feels like a higher quality. And is designed so that you really don't need to apply a chest piece, insrts, and a neck adapter to fit it on your doll.  But this may be just an issue with SmD and the bust was made to accomidate the extra support it might need.

I received the peach pai busts first, and I really think it set standards too high.

Pit
22 minutes ago, Gallye said:

This thread over in the Photos section might be a good start:

www.dolldreaming.com/topic/19067-rajikaru-peach-paipeach-pai-plus-and-the-wersaze-mkiii-smd-bust-first-impressionsnsfw/

You'll have to copy and paste, as the original link was NSFW.

It's not about the DDDy busts/hips in particular, but it's a start!

Thanks! I read before that post @Meowjima made and it helps a lot with the bust choice. Yet, hips/lower torso are the other issue still remains (as you said). Hopefully someone could share her/his experience and comparison images. 

Pit
2 hours ago, Meowjima said:

PErsonally, I prefer the peach pai to wersaze.  The silicone feels like a higher quality. And is designed so that you really don't need to apply a chest piece, insrts, and a neck adapter to fit it on your doll.  But this may be just an issue with SmD and the bust was made to accomidate the extra support it might need.

I received the peach pai busts first, and I really think it set standards too high.

Yeah, in fact I got a wersaze bust already months ago I'm planning to sell because unfortunately was not what I was expecting in shape and size. Putting that aside, the quality is good so no complaints there. BUT, also, as you said, the accesories you need to adapt the piece on your doll is something important, since it could be a problem for some people.

About the SmD peach pai you have, I'm not sure if Dollfie dream works the same. If so, It would be better than wersaze bust for me so I'd go definitely with peach pai bust. Better price, just one piece to assemble and, based on your opinions, better quality, so triple win there.

So, along with a chest DDdy comparison of these brands, hips/lower torso comparisons persists too  😅. Someone pls, hear my voice and teach us, novices, the wonders of your knowledge on this topic!

Edited by Pit

Meowjima
1 hour ago, Pit said:

Yeah, in fact I got a wersaze bust already months ago I'm planning to sell because unfortunately was not what I was expecting in shape and size. Putting that aside, the quality is good so no complaints there. BUT, also, as you said, the accesories you need to adapt the piece on your doll is something important, since it could be a problem for some people.

About the SmD peach pai you have, I'm not sure if Dollfie dream works the same. If so, It would be better than wersaze bust for me so I'd go definitely with peach pai bust. Better price, just one piece to assemble and, based on your opinions, better quality, so triple win there.

So, along with a chest DDdy comparison of this brands, hips/lower torso comparisons persists too  😅. Someone pls, hear my voice and teach us, novices, the wonders of your knowledge on this topic!

oh no, the only big difference between the two is wersaze does SmD busts, but rajikaru doesn't.  But I guess if I really wanted to, I could try modding one to fit.  But neither of mine color match.  

And yes, this is really a case for baldylox and one other person I know of who I don't think is on the forum.

Pit

oh no, the only big difference between the two is wersaze does SmD busts, but rajikaru doesn't.  But I guess if I really wanted to, I could try modding one to fit.  But neither of mine color match.  

I didn't explain myself well. Sorry about that. What I tried to say is I hope DDdy peach pai bust doesn't need any accesory; similar to your SmD bust.

And yes, this is really a case for baldylox and one other person I know of who I don't think is on the forum.

3 hours ago, Testament said:

This is a mission for @baldylox... I suppose

I was thinking the same as you both. He's the man in these cases.

Meowjima
4 hours ago, Pit said:

I didn't explain myself well. Sorry about that. What I tried to say is I hope DDdy peach pai bust doesn't need any accesory; similar to your SmD bust.

They don't!  I think the silicone rajikaru uses is a little thicker.   I have a DD and DDDu pair of the busts and the only downside is the necks can feel a little more wobbly, specially on the DDDy body.  But it's really not a big deal unless yo plan to aggressively shake your doll.

baldylox

If you say his name 3 times while staring at silicone doll boobies he will appear!  😉 

I do indeed have both the Wersaze and the Peach Pai lower torsos and there are quite a few differences in them.  I'll take pics of both tomorrow and share them here along with info on them.  I'll also have to tag this thread as NSFW because the detailing on these two pieces are definitely NSFW.  😄 

Billy

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

baldylox

Ok so here we go!  As I stated earlier, the following pics are completely NSFW so if detailed dolly privates aren't your thing then avert your eyes now or click out of this thread because we're going to be seeing some REAL detailed work here.  😉 

Spacing for the pics.

Okay here we go.  As noted, there are two makers of these lower silicone body parts, Raji ( Peach Pai or here known as the Peach Hip ) and Wersaze.  In all the following pics the Raji piece will be on the right and the Wersaze on the left.  These come with an instruction sheet in Japanese and that's about it.  Below are the pieces side by side.

51302694866_bb0dc99311_z.jpg20210502_134642 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

As you can see, the Wersaze piece is wider in the butt and the hips than the Raji piece.  I'm going to refer to these as WP and RP from here on.  The WP is also a tad taller than the RP and the connecting pin is white instead of NS colored.

From the side you can see the thickness differences easily.

51303416554_94acd431c9_z.jpg20210502_134749 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

BOOTAY!  😉  Here you can see the difference of the butts.  The WP is way thiccer and plumper.  Not to say the RP isn't, that's the same as the regular Volks DDdy butt.

51303416294_33a3e622cf_z.jpg20210502_134822 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

And now for the up close and personal pics.

This is the detailing of the WP.  

51303711835_5cc5e77dc2_z.jpg20210502_134855 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

And this is the RP. 

51303415939_726fb24d20_z.jpg20210502_134929 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

I guess if you are picky about your vajayjay details then this might help you a lot.  😄  As you can see, both are very detailed and well made.

Here you can see how they look with the legs closed.  I don't want to offend anyone with descriptive words so I'll just say that the RP looks less detailed closed than the WP one does.

51301949397_9d6610d800_z.jpg20210502_135006 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

And here are the legs.  This is where the parts you have to add on go.  You need to take the shins off your doll and then slide them over the lower leg parts. Then you put the feet assemblies into the bottom of the leg.  Again, WP on left and RP on right.

51302693826_503938166e_z.jpg20210502_135043 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Both have metal bits in them for sturdiness but I have found both also need to be tightened often to keep them from getting loose.  Also, the parts on the WP are partially carbon fiber.  Now your girl can be sexy, fast and furious!  😛 

51301948977_0fdda51e49_z.jpg20210502_135135 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

And here's a few shots of one on a doll so you can see how it looks.  This is Kanna, she's a SWS girl and is using the WP in SWS along with a Wersaze DDdy XL bust.

49224481898_d78f4e8391_z.jpgDSC_0719 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

No seamlines on the hips!

49225183477_a9477d73c2_z.jpgDSC_0720 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

49224480378_285850867d_z.jpgDSC_0722 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

As you can see these are great for swimsuit or lingerie pics.

49225182072_e49bd71a7c_z.jpgDSC_0723 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

This is Manami on her NS setup.  But she is using a Peach Pai Plus for the DDdy girls.

48221011591_a3e63669d3_z.jpgDSC_0162 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Dem hip bones.....  😉 

48221058252_55d42d4c56_z.jpgDSC_0163 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

48221056577_3acacbe5df_z.jpgDSC_0164 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

While not lower silicone parts, I decided to play around with this bust I've had for a while.  It fits a DDS frame as well as Azones, Obitsu and Angel Philia.  It is HUGE.  And heavy.

51302885098_94b4d7c808_z.jpg20210502_135727 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

You want huge boobs on your doll?  NO PROBLEM.

51302693031_7e3197d05c_z.jpg20210502_135831 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Poor thing needs a serious bra.  LOL

51303414669_5d478347a3_z.jpg20210502_135930 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Even my cat is worried about her back.  PLZ GIV TO DAT A BRA.

51302884358_dccb42f31a_z.jpg20210502_140129 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

So there we go, a guide to the silicone lower torsos!  Hopefully that helps you out and let's you see what they are and how they differ.  :) 

Billy

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Pit

Tysm @baldylox! The aesthetic issue is solved now, and posability seems to be practically the same for both. Now, looking at the inner frame, is there any quality difference? Is one more resistant than the other?

Courtmom

@baldylox - Oh wow! I thought those lower torso bits stopped being made years ago! I haven't seen them in forever! Your comparison pictures are great!

baldylox
3 hours ago, Pit said:

Tysm @baldylox! The aesthetic issue is solved now, and posability seems to be practically the same for both. Now, looking at the inner frame, is there any quality difference? Is one more resistant than the other?

I really haven't seen any major differences in posing or movement so far.  I can't say either is better in this department.  I will say the Wersaze had one of the lower leg pins come out of the socket so I had to use some cement glue to put it back in.  No biggie tho.

31 minutes ago, Courtmom said:

@baldylox - Oh wow! I thought those lower torso bits stopped being made years ago! I haven't seen them in forever! Your comparison pictures are great!

Well, it's not easy to get these at all so I can see why you'd think so.  :)  Raji hasn't done overseas orders often but he recently opened up for the busts.  He says he will eventually do the torsos too but hasn't given a timeframe.  Wersaze was a preorder that took almost a year and a half to get and from what I hear he's been quite unreliable lately on orders.  SO I have no idea how to get those unless you know someone going to shows in Japan or Hong Kong.

And thank you!  I appreciate it.

Billy

Courtmom
4 minutes ago, baldylox said:

Well, it's not easy to get these at all so I can see why you'd think so.  :)  Raji hasn't done overseas orders often but he recently opened up for the busts.  He says he will eventually do the torsos too but hasn't given a timeframe.  Wersaze was a preorder that took almost a year and a half to get and from what I hear he's been quite unreliable lately on orders.  SO I have no idea how to get those unless you know someone going to shows in Japan or Hong Kong.

I actually got curious and popped open Wersaze's page on "too mini" and did you know they made soft parts in MDD size for BOYS? Tiny pecker and all! So wild!

baldylox
3 minutes ago, Courtmom said:

I actually got curious and popped open Wersaze's page on "too mini" and did you know they made soft parts in MDD size for BOYS? Tiny pecker and all! So wild!

@onion3@

Say WHAT?  I knew there were some MDD silicone busts as well as a small bust for the DD girls but I had no idea there were boy parts!  That's wild for sure!  

Billy

Pit
2 hours ago, baldylox said:

@onion3@

Say WHAT?  I knew there were some MDD silicone busts as well as a small bust for the DD girls but I had no idea there were boy parts!  That's wild for sure!  

Billy

Yeah, thats exactly the website I go to see the products wersaze has to offer. There are also silicone feet and even hands but I'm not sure if those are articulated or if those body parts were recently released. AND DAMN, they are quite expensive too.

Edited by Pit

baldylox
11 hours ago, Pit said:

Yeah, thats exactly the website I go to see the products wersaze has to offer. There are also silicone feet and even hands but I'm not sure if those are articulated or if those body parts were recently released. AND DAMN, they are quite expensive too.

I actually have a pair of the silicone hands ( I got them a few years ago ) and they have a wire frame inside to make them posable.  The skin tone is a perfect match for the NS bodies and they hands pose really well.  But being wire frames, they *will* eventually wear and break so I don't use them on my girls very often.  I haven't seen the feet before but I know they were made.  I don't really see the need tho?  Maybe to squish into super tight shoes?  😄 

Billy

Pit
2 hours ago, baldylox said:

Maybe to squish into super tight shoes?  😄 

I didn't think about it but it could work indeed. Now that i remember, SmD have a nice footwear line I'd like to try on my DD queens. Unfortunately SmD have smaller feet so it's too risky and could damage the shoes. Maybe with these silicone feet, problem could be solved.

Edited by Pit
  • Like 1

HK47
On 7/10/2021 at 12:52 PM, baldylox said:

Ok so here we go!  As I stated earlier, the following pics are completely NSFW so if detailed dolly privates aren't your thing then avert your eyes now or click out of this thread because we're going to be seeing some REAL detailed work here.  😉 

Spacing for the pics.

Okay here we go.  As noted, there are two makers of these lower silicone body parts, Raji ( Peach Pai or here known as the Peach Hip ) and Wersaze.  In all the following pics the Raji piece will be on the right and the Wersaze on the left.  These come with an instruction sheet in Japanese and that's about it.  Below are the pieces side by side.

51302694866_bb0dc99311_z.jpg20210502_134642 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

As you can see, the Wersaze piece is wider in the butt and the hips than the Raji piece.  I'm going to refer to these as WP and RP from here on.  The WP is also a tad taller than the RP and the connecting pin is white instead of NS colored.

From the side you can see the thickness differences easily.

51303416554_94acd431c9_z.jpg20210502_134749 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

BOOTAY!  😉  Here you can see the difference of the butts.  The WP is way thiccer and plumper.  Not to say the RP isn't, that's the same as the regular Volks DDdy butt.

51303416294_33a3e622cf_z.jpg20210502_134822 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

And now for the up close and personal pics.

This is the detailing of the WP.  

51303711835_5cc5e77dc2_z.jpg20210502_134855 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

And this is the RP. 

51303415939_726fb24d20_z.jpg20210502_134929 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

I guess if you are picky about your vajayjay details then this might help you a lot.  😄  As you can see, both are very detailed and well made.

Here you can see how they look with the legs closed.  I don't want to offend anyone with descriptive words so I'll just say that the RP looks less detailed closed than the WP one does.

51301949397_9d6610d800_z.jpg20210502_135006 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

And here are the legs.  This is where the parts you have to add on go.  You need to take the shins off your doll and then slide them over the lower leg parts. Then you put the feet assemblies into the bottom of the leg.  Again, WP on left and RP on right.

51302693826_503938166e_z.jpg20210502_135043 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Both have metal bits in them for sturdiness but I have found both also need to be tightened often to keep them from getting loose.  Also, the parts on the WP are partially carbon fiber.  Now your girl can be sexy, fast and furious!  😛 

51301948977_0fdda51e49_z.jpg20210502_135135 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

And here's a few shots of one on a doll so you can see how it looks.  This is Kanna, she's a SWS girl and is using the WP in SWS along with a Wersaze DDdy XL bust.

49224481898_d78f4e8391_z.jpgDSC_0719 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

No seamlines on the hips!

49225183477_a9477d73c2_z.jpgDSC_0720 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

49224480378_285850867d_z.jpgDSC_0722 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

As you can see these are great for swimsuit or lingerie pics.

49225182072_e49bd71a7c_z.jpgDSC_0723 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

This is Manami on her NS setup.  But she is using a Peach Pai Plus for the DDdy girls.

48221011591_a3e63669d3_z.jpgDSC_0162 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Dem hip bones.....  😉 

48221058252_55d42d4c56_z.jpgDSC_0163 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

48221056577_3acacbe5df_z.jpgDSC_0164 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

While not lower silicone parts, I decided to play around with this bust I've had for a while.  It fits a DDS frame as well as Azones, Obitsu and Angel Philia.  It is HUGE.  And heavy.

51302885098_94b4d7c808_z.jpg20210502_135727 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

You want huge boobs on your doll?  NO PROBLEM.

51302693031_7e3197d05c_z.jpg20210502_135831 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Poor thing needs a serious bra.  LOL

51303414669_5d478347a3_z.jpg20210502_135930 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

Even my cat is worried about her back.  PLZ GIV TO DAT A BRA.

51302884358_dccb42f31a_z.jpg20210502_140129 by Billy  Bennett, on Flickr

So there we go, a guide to the silicone lower torsos!  Hopefully that helps you out and let's you see what they are and how they differ.  :) 

Billy

I have never seen them this big. Where did you fine it baldylox?  Makes me wonder how big do they come? From what i have seen on the boards, I should look into mandrake.

baldylox
17 hours ago, HK47 said:

I have never seen them this big. Where did you fine it baldylox?  Makes me wonder how big do they come? From what i have seen on the boards, I should look into mandrake.

These are often found at doll shows in HK as well as Japan.  You can also get them on YJA and Mandarake altho I see them on YJA way more often.  I am unaware of the brand name but they seem to be pretty popular.  They make them for dolls sized 40cm up to 60cm.  I got these secondhand from a friend.  They wound up being too big for what I was wanting so I have them sitting on the shelf for now.  

They make them MUCH bigger than this too.  I've seen them where one breast is bigger than a dolls head.  LOL  That's just too big for me.  😄 

Billy

Testament

For completely unrelated reasons, just the other day I was browsing a Obitsu related thread on DoA and the omniscent @K-2 mentioned this silicone breast brand for 50 and 60cm dolls.

Something like Mammon or Mammography. (EDIT: Mammodoll, it's Mammodoll)

I've visited their very basic site (<_< for... for reasons...) and... I was ALMOST scared XD

The God Milk size is like human tits on a 60cm doll.

Edited by Testament
  • Haha 1

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

Tira
On 7/13/2021 at 10:40 AM, Testament said:

For completely unrelated reasons, just the other day I was browsing a Obitsu related thread on DoA and the omniscent @K-2 mentioned this silicone breast brand for 50 and 60cm dolls.

Something like Mammon or Mammography. (EDIT: Mammodoll, it's Mammodoll)

I've visited their very basic site (<_< for... for reasons...) and... I was ALMOST scared XD

The God Milk size is like human tits on a 60cm doll.

You know, I've thought about how to make a custom DD of Passionlip from Fate/Extra CCC and FGO, since she's one of my boyfriend's favorite Servants. I figured I'd have to compromise on the... accuracy of her proportions, but apparently they make busts that dwarf her assets.

• Like 1

HK47

Here are a few BUST that  i got. I know I'm dragging this old post out. I hope i post this right

I'll try to get around and post a girl with different bust.  There are a few other bust bust i haven't seen them. Having a problem with proxy service, need to fine another one. I don't think the sellers like proxys.

Spoiler

DSC_4229edit.jpg.9ebcb527a52f8bc81c566736bd37bf16.jpg

Spoiler

DSC_4230edit.jpg.f8c8fe7886b456dd6a4cad6b0022559b.jpg

Spoiler

DSC_4234edit.jpg.619b06977dc1f0e2342fb7f1707caa12.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1