Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

mayaiincho

Getting one of your Unicorns

takatsuki

I finally did it! I got a Volks MDD! Only took almost a decade…. When I first joined the hobby 11 years ago, my first bjd was a MDD. I really, really liked her, but….I was so new to the hobby, reading about staining etc, really frightened me and she was very costly (new to the hobby and 300 was a lot of money for a doll). I felt I couldn’t do her justice so I sold her. I then got into resin bjds and secretly wished for a MDD. Once reaching a certain age of maturity and doll smarts (why did it take so long?), I got a DDP thinking she was a compromise and I wouldn’t need (want) a MDD. Ha, nope. Anyway, I finally bought a Liliru from Volks US this past December 24th. I’m so excited! Sorry this is so long!

• Like 3

takatsuki

Well, looks like I spend too much time lurking on this site, as I went in full and also bought a DDP base body with a DDh-06 head. I now have three Volks girls! Nice way to start 2022!

• Like 2

baldylox

Hee hee, this is how it happens!  You try to keep things under control and they quickly go the other way.  But that's ok!  It will all work out nicely in the end.  :) 

Billy 

• Like 2

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.