Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Courtmom

AP heel feet on DD/S?

Courtmom

Hiya! I have been doing sudo research and from what I can tell Angel Philia Heel feet should fit right onto a DD without much if any modifications, but I am hoping that before I branch out and buy the parts I would need to do it.

Thanks!

Testament

Well, I doubt Angel Philia feet may be suitable for DD. DD shoes are huge worn by an AP, but I don't own a DD therefore we await the opinion of someone who has both brands.

But I can tell you that the shaft of the shin that fits into the ankle has a diameter of 8mm.

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

Courtmom
1 minute ago, Testament said:

Well, I doubt Angel Philia feet may be suitable for DD. DD shoes are huge worn by an AP, but I don't own a DD therefore we await the opinion of someone who has both brands.

But I can tell you that the shaft of the shin that fits into the ankle has a diameter of 8mm.

See I had considered that, but apparently- according to online- an AP foot is 6.5cm and so is a DDS. I'm not 100% sure I believe that though.

MrFjmg03

AP feet are smaller than DD feet. They won’t be a good fit at all. I own both. Also the ankle joint for the DD is way bigger that the AP joint. Not a good fit at all.

Dollvari

I also own both and agree. The AP foot size is about the same as MDD to give you a point of reference. Also, the inner frame shaft the ankle attaches to is a lot thicker on the DD's.

Courtmom
38 minutes ago, MrFjmg03 said:

AP feet are smaller than DD feet. They won’t be a good fit at all. I own both. Also the ankle joint for the DD is way bigger that the AP joint. Not a good fit at all.

Is it bigger or just longer? Because from the photos I have seen on this thread (

) they don't actually look all that different.

Edited by Courtmom

Jezrah
2 hours ago, Courtmom said:

Is it bigger or just longer? Because from the photos I have seen on this thread (

) they don't actually look all that different.

In that thread, they took just the Obitsu frame part and inserted it inside the DDS vinyl foot part if I'm reading it correctly. The purpose was to give the Obitsu bigger feet.

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

Courtmom
1 minute ago, Jezrah said:

In that thread, they took just the Obitsu frame part and inserted it inside the DDS vinyl foot part if I'm reading it correctly. The purpose was to give the Obitsu bigger feet.

Right, but they did mention that the DDS feet fit on the AP leg pegs without alteration, so I figured that probably goes both ways.

MrFjmg03

The AP feet is slightly smaller and more thin. The DD feet is very wide. Also, you will need to do some kind of modification because the AP feet need to be screwed to the frame in order to stay in place. 

If you read that thread carefully you will see that they not only change the feet but they had to modify the ankle frame by adding Obitsu parts to the DD parts in order to be able to put the feet on.

This is a tan AP body I put together with an obitsu whitey frame. You can see I had to screw the feet at the bottom. Also in one of the foot I had to make a small cut because it was almost impossible for me to put it in even after I heat up the foot. The feet when you put them inside the ankle frame is very hard and it is the ankle frame they used. I imagine it will be harder to put the AP feet on a DD ankle frame because the DD ankle frame is slightly more wide that the AP ankle frame :)

Edited by MrFjmg03

Courtmom
20 minutes ago, MrFjmg03 said:

I imagine it will be harder to put the AP feet on a DD ankle frame because the DD ankle frame is slightly more wide that the AP ankle frame :)

Much appreciated! But I was more curious as to whether the OB/AP parts would fit on without having to change out the ankle frame at all. Since they'd be hidden/covered by shoes, a color match isn't too much of a big deal in my opinion.

MrFjmg03

It don’t think it would be possible because as I mention the AP feet need to be screwed to the frame and the DD frame doesn’t have the little hole for the feet to be screwed :) Also the hole on the AP feet is way smaller and it will be hard for you for fit the feet on the DD ankle frame. But that’s only me basing on the observation of the DD feet and AP feet of the girls I have at home. :)

Edited by MrFjmg03

Gallye

If it's purely high-heeled feet for DDs that you're after, Wersaze makes some:

http://www.tooo-mini.com/en/product?no=32

They should just slide right in and fit, although I believe they're made of silicone, which needs some slightly different care.

Courtmom
12 hours ago, Gallye said:

They should just slide right in and fit, although I believe they're made of silicone, which needs some slightly different care.

I thought the Wersaze ones were made of resin? Idk though. Also I know of them but, 2-4 months is a long wait time when realistically the last time they did a preorder it supposedly actually took over a year for people to get their products- from what I've heard anyways.