Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
cookimooon

Hello...!

cookimooon

Hi! At the moment I go by Cooki, and my pronouns are they/them - I also like he/him. I found this forum only recently while seeking care tips and doll information (specifically pertaining to Iris Collect Petit dolls), and I consider myself pretty new to the hobby as well. 

I'd been a passive admirer of "anime dolls" for several years now (particularly super cute custom MDDs), but I never took the plunge for various reasons. In recent time however I've become more interested in dolls than ever before, and I will finally be getting my first ever doll soon - an Iris Collect Petit! When I saw the newest GothxLoli Cats Suzune dolls from Azone, I immediately fell in love with the one with the bangs covering one of her eyes. I knew resisting was futile then. 

Apart from dolls, I am also passionate about art, books, art books, and reading & collecting manga! I have three shelves and they are ALL full lmao... as one may expect, I also like anime but I don't watch very often. One more thing: I'm extraordinarily shy, so please pardon any awkwardness.

It's nice to meet you! 

• Like 3

BeyondTime
On 7/17/2021 at 3:06 PM, cookimooon said:

One more thing: I'm extraordinarily shy, so please pardon any awkwardness.

Welcome to the forum. I think a lot of folks here are shy, so don’t stress over it too much. 

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Riesz

Welcome to the forum and the doll hobby! I saw your other post about getting some Azone dolls and that's so exciting!

I'm a big collector of Azone dolls and I love seeing other people get into their dolls too, they really are lovely and I hope you enjoy them!

• Like 1

Starr

Hey there, Welcome!~

Azone dolls are so cute! I personally don't have any, but I have seen some that were VERY tempting!

Good for you on joining the hobby and posting, I do think that a lot of us are pretty shy/awkward too! (I know I can be for sure!)

I hope you're able to bring your doll home soon~

• Like 1