Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Misheru

A couple of SmDs invade the House of Vinyl!

Misheru

In a world made up of nothing but Dollfie Dreams and Obitsu bodied dolls, a few Smart Dolls have finally infiltrated the ranks. Whoa….

Actually I have had Kizuna quite a while. She is an original mold, milk skin, painted large headlights…you know, the kind that originally came with jeans and leather shoes?!? Hehe.  I love her but she felt a bit out of place on her own until recently when I was finally able to get my dream girl, tea Chitose.  I was a bit disappointed that her “new” facemould had changed so much. She doesn’t have that innocent, cute look like the original one but she is still pretty. Then just  few days ago, I was able to add my beautiful Cocoa Kitty (Prowess, who I renamed Miau-Miau) to the family.  I love her so much!!! Here are some quick phone pics that I snapped:

B686E310-B39E-46E1-97DF-24CD72F23DAA.jpeg.8850e8382083620030c740b9e53c84a8.jpeg

Kizuna

53D37F72-BFA8-403E-9B57-CCBDD2D01D6B.jpeg.16dd4bcfd5ca9f8b82c0b94590241bb0.jpeg

Miau-Miau (Prowess)

DF10E477-89D8-4753-AF12-9E061AA32520.jpeg.7e03e874a0bcdb6e3bd7e4ebfb8883b3.jpeg

Chitose 

One more SmD should be arriving today, but she is for my husband…though I know he will share. Hehe.  I am very pleased to say that all of the girls were bought from sources beyond Danny or his store.  Where you get your girls from is a personal choice and decision and this just happens to be mine.  In my mind, I feel that I am sort of rescuing them from being associated with that man. Lol…

Anyway, I just wanted to show some quick pics of the lovely additions to the family, to which Kizuna points out that she has been here for quite some time thank you. XD  I appreciate you letting me share.

Edited by Misheru
Typo
  • Like 2

~ Misheru...the *M* in H&M House of Vinyl ~ ℒℴѵℯ❤

( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒) ˚₊✩‧ All your dolliehs are belong to us! ✩‧₊˚ ( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒)

baldylox

Thank you for sharing your beautiful ladies!  I love Kizuna's nails, they look so professional!  <3 And Prowess is always a cutie no matter what.  Chitose is also looking nice, those eyes are really neat!

Most of my girls are "rescues" as well so I know what you mean.  I think second hand adoptions are the way to go really because you're giving them another chance to live and have fun!  😉

Billy

• Like 2

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Misheru

Thanks Billy.  Eblkitty did Kizuna’s nails quite a long time ago. I thought they were really pretty. Chitose’s eyes are from  Doll of a Kind. She usually makes wigs, but has recently branches out into these beautiful eyes.  I loved the very pale against her darker skin. The contrast was nice.  I forgot to put Miau Miau’s cat ears on her. I knew something was missing.  Haha.

I always prefer rescues and secondhand adoptions.  That is the absolute majority of our collection as well, just as yours.  💗❤️💕🐈

• Like 1

~ Misheru...the *M* in H&M House of Vinyl ~ ℒℴѵℯ❤

( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒) ˚₊✩‧ All your dolliehs are belong to us! ✩‧₊˚ ( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒)