Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

mitsuki

How to make a mini DD Compilation book

mitsuki

Here are instructions for how to make a mini DD Compilation book. The instructions assume you have the book and will cut out the 1:3 scale version of the cover included in the book.

5505429090_c0043ce6a8.jpg

Here are the things you need.

5504833799_caa9b745fd.jpg

Cut out a 1 cm tall stack of paper that is 6 cm by 8.5 cm. Hold the stack of paper together with clips. Add glue and tape to bind it.

5504833975_d371337b59.jpg

Add glue to the tape and trim the excess tape. Cut out and attach the 1:3 scale cover.

5504833311_67c604429b.jpg

This part may describe how to fold the cover so it fits nicely to the stack of pages.

5505428928_11e5fe5ccb.jpg

If you want to make your book more realistic, you can make 33% reduced copies of the inside pages to match the mini book and insert them.

5504834131_9c9d965734.jpg

Here is Moe checking out the book.

5505428714_2c21c52082.jpg

Here is the 1:3 scale cover so you can make your own. If anyone wants me to email the original scan, let me know.

Edited by Guest

Halcyon

Make sure to use a laser printer when printing the colored scans out! Ink from inkjet printers can easily get on your DD's skin and cause stain.

Soft gloss papers would be nice too!

Thanks for the post, Mitsuki!

DD 娘 - Dollfie Dream® Daughters

{1} : DDS [ユ-ピィ] - Euphie

mitsuki

I am glad you like the post!

We have a really nice laser printer here at the lab. I plan to use that.

Halcyon
I am glad you like the post!

We have a really nice laser printer here at the lab. I plan to use that.

XD

Too bad my printer is an inkjet. However, I do plan on getting a laser printer though, since I print shipping labels from time to time.

DD 娘 - Dollfie Dream® Daughters

{1} : DDS [ユ-ピィ] - Euphie

baldylox

Very cool Mitsuki! I'll be sure to try this out soon. I'm thinking I'll do a blank prototype book first to make sure things look right and then I'll make the real one with photos of *my* girls inside it. I am conceited that way....

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Claudia

nice idea

thanx for sharing

Nakitaninja

Thank you so much for reposting this! Yay scanners!!!! Yay Mitsuki!

I didn't want to cut up my compilation so this is very helpful. ^^

40283197242_5620dd1681.jpg

mitsuki
Very cool Mitsuki! I'll be sure to try this out soon. I'm thinking I'll do a blank prototype book first to make sure things look right and then I'll make the real one with photos of *my* girls inside it. I am conceited that way....

Billy

I can make some internal pages like this one with Yoko, Mai, and Rei at least.

5505430416_ce145d1fd8.jpg

baldylox
I can make some internal pages like this one with Yoko, Mai, and Rei at least.

Really? Would you do that for me? I'd really appreciate that! I don't have a laser printer tho. Do you think doing it on a regular inkjet will cause big problems? I made those DD curry boxes from photopaper on my home inkjet printer and didn't have any issues with them and stains on my girls hands. Hopefully doing the same thing with this book will yield the same results.

I got your email this morning on my cellphone but it said the file was "truncated due to size" so I knew it had to be the book image file. I'll print that up when I get home tonight.

If you are sure about scanning those pages for my girls, I would love that Mitsuki. Thank you!

Billy

mitsuki

Sure. I can do it. I already have the Yoko page scanned.

baldylox
Sure. I can do it. I already have the Yoko page scanned.

That's great! I really appreciate it Mitsuki!

Billy

mitsuki

Here are a couple of the pages.

5507695373_c6edd4798c.jpg

5508295906_3c8eb2a515.jpg

It took longer than I thought to do Miyuki's custom page. I still have to do one for Manami.

Galvatim

That's awesome, Mitsuki! Thank you for uploading all the instructions and images for making the DD sized book too! I'll have to give it a try.

baldylox
Here are a couple of the pages.

5507695373_c6edd4798c.jpg

5508295906_3c8eb2a515.jpg

It took longer than I thought to do Miyuki's custom page. I still have to do one for Manami.

OH HOLY CRAP!!

I had NO idea you were meaning to do THIS!! I just thought you were going to scan the 3 pages in from the book of Yoko, Rei and Mai!! Not do an entire custom page for Miyuki and Manami! That is unbelievable Mitsuki! I am so impressed with that page of Miyuki! You have gone WAY above and beyond with this!

How am I going to be able to repay you for such awesome work? How long did it take you to do that? How did you even come up with that idea in the first place?

I'm absolutely floored by this Mitsuki, really. Will you marry me?

Billy

mitsuki

I couldn't resist doing it. The page's Japanese text is inaccurate since it is from a different girl, but it came out cute in the end. It only took an hour, but I didn't have time to make Manami's page yet. I am glad you don't have that many custom daughters.

That's so funny. I was attempting to get out of this year's Retroviruses meeting in New York by saying I was getting married. It didn't work in the end because my boss would never believe me. Half the lab is already registered to go to the meeting.

baldylox
I couldn't resist doing it. The page's Japanese text is inaccurate since it is from a different girl, but it came out cute in the end. It only took an hour, but I didn't have time to make Manami's page yet. I am glad you don't have that many custom daughters.

I have never tried any type of Photoshop before so to me, this is just MAGIC. I can't believe that only took an hour to do! I would have thought it would have been way longer than that! You're pure talent incarnate Mitsuki!

That's so funny. I was attempting to get out of this year's Retroviruses meeting in New York by saying I was getting married. It didn't work in the end because my boss would never believe me. Half the lab is already registered to go to the meeting.

Go ahead and tell them then. Tell them you are going down to SC for a week instead and we'll elope. Then you wouldn't be lying. We can even send them pics of us around Charleston on our "honeymoon"!

And the Manami page is awesome too! You even hooked me up with Ryomou right next to her! That is some serious badassery right there. I still can't tell you how cool I think this is. I'll have to really think of something drastic to try and pay you back for this. I'll come up with something by the time you arrive for the honeymoon.

Billy

mitsuki

I am glad you like the mini-pages, Baldylox. I put Ryomo because Manami has her whole Ryomo cosplay setup, so you almost have a Ryomo.

My boss is making go to the meeting anyway. I am already registered. We go to this meeting or the gene therapy one every year. This year he is in charge of the meeting so we have to go to support him. I always think how it would be cool if there was a Dolpa in NY at the same time. It never happens though.

Are you coming to live with me or am I going to look for a job in Research Triangle? What about our plans to live in California with MsGeek? I love the fruits in California, but we would have to pay taxes at Volks USA.

baldylox
I am glad you like the mini-pages, Baldylox. I put Ryomo because Manami has her whole Ryomo cosplay setup, so you almost have a Ryomo.

That's what I figured! That and Ryomou is still my fave anime girl ever.

My boss is making go to the meeting anyway. I am already registered. We go to this meeting or the gene therapy one every year. This year he is in charge of the meeting so we have to go to support him. I always think how it would be cool if there was a Dolpa in NY at the same time. It never happens though.

Ah well, I tried.

Are you coming to live with me or am I going to look for a job in Research Triangle? What about our plans to live in California with MsGeek? I love the fruits in California, but we would have to pay taxes at Volks USA.

Well, if you can see about finding me a job then I'll come up there. That is unless you want me as a house husband... which I have no problem doing. If you want a change of scenery and temperature, you need to move down here. I don't think I'd like California too much tho. Yeah they have nice food and fruits but there are too many hippies there and I hate paying taxes. Maybe Ms. Geek can come down here too. She may want a change of pace. Then we can all live together like on Three's Company! Except I won't have an annoying friend named Larry dropping in all the time and we won't have Don Knotts coming by to collect rent.

Billy

mitsuki

It's too bad scientists don't make money. Why is the biotechnology industry mostly in California where the cost of living is so high? Most of the scientists I know get around this problem by marrying MDs or even worse, surgeons. Nothing against surgeons. Some of my friends are surgeons. They have a bad name for high divorce rate and having surgeon personalities.

Amerane

This tutorial is neat, I'll definitely have to try it soon!

Saving for: Alna

MsGeek

Umm...I know y'all like making plans for me and all, and while I appreciate the love, it's like...I am NOT going to be part of someone's harem fantasy. Srsly...

mitsuki
I will hold you to that! If things go south after I am broke, I'll sell off everything I can and drive up to live with you and your girls. I think you'd enjoy that since I can cook, clean and enjoy housework! I'll make somebody a good wife one of these days!

BILLY. I LOVE YOU. Come to CA. You won't regret it.

It's because of this quote that I brought up your name. The plan would be that we all live in California not that we live together. There's a lot of biotech out there.

Nakitaninja

I love how this thread went from DD compilation book to fantasy harem!!!

I feel the love.

Mwahahahhaha!

40283197242_5620dd1681.jpg