Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
SFSakana

Road King x Leopard Girl Mika (DD Sinon)

Testament

Even harder 1:3.5 scale (Obitsu50)

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

BeyondTime
7 hours ago, SFSakana said:

Thank you! I'm still learning photography, really a lot of style to explore for me! 🥰
Overall its hard to find 1/3 scale items, I've been trying to collect as much props as I can after I started photography last year! 

Volks has some videos on their YouTube channel that show how to build some photo props for dolls.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

finnleo
7 hours ago, SFSakana said:

its hard to estimate volks will do which im@s girl next. 

mm, well there's some method to their madness (Ranko, Kaede, Mio, Uzuki V1, Rin V2, Uzuki V2 is maybe a 50/50 one), once you actually jump into that rabbit hole of research ... but also some question marks (Rin V1, Yuriko (I still think they just took the million live secondary cast and threw a dart at them as there's nothing super special in her wiki entry).

The general election angle would favor Mio (missing a V2 out of the anime trio in addition to the election win), or Fumiko (Ranko had the same 2-1 before her doll release) in my opinion

The main cast line is still most likely waiting for the body, but the idolmaster line has been a launch platform for two new bodies for volks, so who knows if a tan unitorso f3 of all things might mysteriously appear...

BeyondTime
5 hours ago, finnleo said:

I still think they just took the million live secondary cast and threw a dart at them as there's nothing super special in her wiki entry

I was told she’s one of the most popular ML girls.

5 hours ago, finnleo said:

The main cast line is still most likely waiting for the body

I’m not sure they are going to do a unitorso for f3. IMO Meiko should have been unitorso given that her torso line is clearly visible, but they just went with standard f3. I’d like them to, but hope is getting faint.

It’s possible the next 765 Pro girls won’t come with Pink Diamond as their outfit either. Apparently that material really does not age well, so they might be inclined to use a current outfit style with a traditional fabric for future 765 Pro releases.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

finnleo

Well, we're starting hog (heh heh .. get it, road hog, heh heh) someone elses thread.. but..

8 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

most popular ML girls.

Possible player data usage is something I left out took keep my reply shorter, since thats my suspiction for Rin's V1 release, since her election win only came after the doll was announced. Looking at Wiki's after the fact, Million Live was a also rather peculiar choise since the original game was defunct, and currently goes with the Theatre days subtitle (slight nitpicking this).

Meiko should have been unitorso given that her torso line is clearly visible

And I look at her outfit, and see it (based on the promo pictures) being made to skirt the torso line as much as possible -- yes, its there, but if the outfit is tugged all the way down, its not the vinyl edge you see first but the outfits, as in they made an effort to hide it.

I’m not sure they are going to do a unitorso for f3

won’t come with Pink Diamond as their outfit either. Apparently that material really does not age well

I only have iori's outfit from this line, and so far it hasnt deteriorated. but true its problematic. Then again they only have a few characters to go, so it would be a bit silly to drop it this late in the game. Also as a stop gap, they could do Ritsuko with a producer suit (anime ritsuko didnt get pink diamond) with a normal body if they wanted anytime, also her pink diamond (based on what I could dig up in terms of images) originally would be like meiko's outfit where the torso split would be more or less hidden, or near enough (The million live version is more skimpy though). Asuza's could also be done as a near enough if they made her into a Dynamite with a natural bust.

Edit, Another option could be a seam-shift body where divide line is just under the boobs as it was debued on the dynamite, which I would think being more probable than the slimmer f3 inner frame

Edited by finnleo

BeyondTime
23 hours ago, finnleo said:

Then again they only have a few characters to go, so it would be a bit silly to drop it this late in the game.

I agree, I just feel distressed at the fact that the only iM@S DDs released since Namco made a deal with Danny are BoTB releases. I'm not worried about licensing as much as I am the general feeling of a snub.

That said, I know a lot has happened in the last few years with BoTB pretty much determining what the iM@S release for the year was, the pandemic shutting down live concerts, and slowing down software development. I'd just feel a lot better about the future of Volks and iM@S if we saw a Hibiki or Azusa release or even a Nana Abe DDP.

finnleo
5 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

I'm not worried about licensing as much as I am the general feeling of a snub.

Well, I'd be more worried if Uzuki's re-release hadnt been as it was. It wasnt a lazy re-release as with Rin and Ranko where they took the alternative outfit and made that the default.

best of the best is something that I dont give much weight on personally since volks has never actually given out the vote numbers or results? So was Uzuki really that, or did they conveniently finally get around to her general election win celebration re-release (which would go with the dolled up SSR version too)? -- it is sort of amusing that all volks cinderella models have become election winners even if they werent such at first release.

Then there could be my own theory, that they are just letting the competition have their fun for awhile ... and then bring out the steamroller (caugh... Automata... caugh)

• Like 1

BeyondTime
On 8/9/2021 at 7:12 AM, SFSakana said:

My friend bought a 1/3 scale Harley Davidson, just had a shoot with my Mika yesterday. 😊

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Your images have disappeared.

On 8/14/2021 at 4:53 AM, finnleo said:

and then bring out the steamroller (caugh... Automata... caugh)

For the sake of my sense of poetry I'm thinking more along the lines of Hammer Time.

DQvUW3kUIAAtb4u.png.72c501260dcc479c446a2d786b3f0e17.png

SFSakana
3 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

Your images have disappeared.

OMG! 😱 I not sure what happened, I'm linking the images from my facebook page previously.
That means facebook image links are not permanent? 

They need love to become pretty!

SFSakana's FacebookPage | Instagram | Twitter | YoutubeSalesPage

DollForum_signature1.jpg.535caf3bc6385f534bc6c15028ae8eec.jpg
DollForum_signature2.jpg.29a356f3a56f1d07ddc0f9991d5b6a0c.jpg

SFSakana
11 minutes ago, SFSakana said:

OMG! 😱 I not sure what happened, I'm linking the images from my facebook page previously.
That means facebook image links are not permanent? 

Just fixed the broken image links with the forum upload photo function! 

BeyondTime
On 8/10/2021 at 8:29 PM, SFSakana said:

> @BeyondTime
Yes! I do have a few different hair style for Mika! I got 2 different wig for her. 
Normal pigtial/single tail style and shoulder length long hair. 🥰

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

215279399_347452050327066_62027872037081

These are broken as well.

SFSakana
10 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

These are broken as well.

Thanks for pointing out!
Can't really remember which 3 photos are these previously...
 I uploaded 3 photos to show Mika's different hairstyle. 😅