Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Luden333

Tried purchasing from Dolk station

Luden333

I ordered something and they said they would send me an email for payment separately which is odd. It says in the email that I can pay them the amount at their paypal but this seems a little weird. Usually when you pay paypal for something on a website it tells you what your buying and then you pay but they just want me to send them the money via their paypal email??? Idk maybe this is normal but I just need to know if anyone has experience doing this or not before I buy.

nami

This is the normal ordering process for Dolk.

They will send you a separate email after you make your order to say that they've confirmed and accepted your order. Then you make a payment to their PayPal. When I bought from them, I emailed them back after I made my payment and and gave them the transaction ID. After which they confirmed the payment. I also put my order number in the notes of my PayPal payment.

Though my experience with Dolk has mostly been positive, I should warn you that Dolk's customer service can be a little iffy sometimes, and some people have had very bad experiences with them esp. in having to keep chasing them to send their order even for in-stock items...