Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Oculae

Hello All!

Oculae

Hi everyone! I'm Oculae! Friends have called me many things, but Oc is most common. :>

I am a long time collector of BJDs that bought a used Obitsu 50 body secondhand a couple years ago and never looked back. Now I specialize in hybrids of all sorts, with a HEAVY bias towards Obitsu bodies (especially the old male ones), so feel free to ask me for advice on how to colormatch stuff or fit things together! The last time I used a forum was back when I was a teen, so it's nice to return to my roots a bit here.

My crew is large and varied, but my favorite is Eiran (pronounced "eye-rin"), a Milk Smartdoll Eiji head I customized slightly to look like a beloved character of mine. He's the one I've done the most work for, and has evolved over the time I've had him to match my character as closely as I can get it. As of this posting, he's been hanging out with Synthetic Ephemera for almost 6 months now, getting a resin wig sculpted and precisely fitted for him. The withdrawals have prompted me to put his eyes and wig on my Suzaku head for the time being, just to have him around until his real head gets back to me. We do what we can to cope!

Outside of dolls, I like to write, take care of my potted plant jungle, and tell people all about all the cool creatures sharing this planet with us. I used to be an avid crafter, but all that crafting mojo goes to making doll stuff now, so I consider that part of the hobby. Name a medium and I've probably done at least a little dabbling in it!

• Like 1

tumblr_o9govtKpFv1v9twgko1_400.gif.eae368d3c0bfc2a75087167170705ec2.gifPlease ping me when replying!

aililysan

Welcome! Your dolls sound lovely. I hope to meet them!

cookimooon

Welcome to the forum!! Eiran has definitely caught my intrigue (starting with his unique name) and I'd love to see him and the rest of your dolly crew sometime!

Oculae

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I've compiled just about all of my main crew in a thread over in Community Photos, though after getting a whole pile of stuff from Volks and a pair of eyes, I gotta update it already. Here are a couple extra Eirans that didn't make the cut for the thread's intro post, though!

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

tumblr_o9govtKpFv1v9twgko1_400.gif.eae368d3c0bfc2a75087167170705ec2.gifPlease ping me when replying!