Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
aililysan

Stains on legs

aililysan

I need help removing stains from the hard plastic legs of an obitsu 50cm. What would you use for this?

K-2
On 8/29/2021 at 12:33 PM, aililysan said:

I need help removing stains from the hard plastic legs of an obitsu 50cm. What would you use for this?

When you say "hard plastic legs" you're not referring to the joint parts (knees, ankles), are you? You're referring to the shin and thigh parts, which are technically soft vinyl but a "firmer" formulation than that used in Obitsu busts and torsos.

All the outer vinyl parts will respond to the usual peroxide based treatments. My treatment of choice is Remove-Zits from Twin Pines of Maine. It is the original vinyl stain remover, engineered by a chemist for his wife who loved to refurbish old dolls. The advantage Remove-Zits has over other products is that all peroxide based products have a shelf life and will lose potency over time. Remove-Zit is mixed up and dated when you order it so you are assured to get a fresh product, not one that may have been sitting on a shelf for who knows how long.

I have been using Remove-Zit for almost 15 years and it has never let me down. I can't recommend this product enough.

http://www.twinpines.com/

• Like 1

MVSig.jpg