Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Satou

Hello from México ^^

Satou

╭╭ 〉〉 ❨𝐼𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑜𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃❩ ❀ཻུ۪۪ ❜

Hello everyone my name is Gabriel, i usually set as my username Pepg, Sato is a nickname a friend chosed for me because she compared me with an anime character and i'm getting used to it, you can call me however you want, it's a pleasure to meet you all. 

╰╰ 

spacer.png

✧ ˖ ꒰ ੭´ — — — — — — — — — — — — ✰⁺ಿೖ୭

How did i got into dolls? 

I got into BJDs long ago already because of Rozen Maiden, it is actually my favorite anime and became something very special and important for me. 

I remember i was already getting into bjds when the Dolk's Shinku came out and i just fell in love with her, the rest is history i just got and got more into. 

spacer.png

But even though i got into dolls a while ago i didn't got into the community before because i was going though a really though moment which i'm just getting out right now, i haven't enjoyed my life and therated myself as i should've been doing, dolls are one of the things i like the most and i want to get into, that's the reason why i am so excited to be here. 

I'm in love with MDD's and i'm willing to get my own, the style of Volk's dolls is really cute and i'm in love with it, the designs of DOLK are something unique i also love, i've haven't seen much yet but at least for now they are my favorite doll-producer companies. 

I live in México so it is really hard for me to get a doll, i don't know any market and getting one on Internet is also complicated for me since they aren't precisely cheap, i'm still a student but i'm having a part time job and i've been saving my earnings, i want to start making head prototypes with cold porcelain clay to start practicing make up in them and maybe even make a full body when i've learned enough. 

i also would love to take a sewing course, i've been loving dresses even before of getting into dolls, specially the lolita fashion and i've always wanted to make my own desings, i think i could make two of my dreams come true with the same move. 

(Any beginner advice you could give me is more than welcome ^^) 

spacer.png

(pic from Lolita Wardrobe)

More about me

I like anime, as i mentioned before i love Rozen Maiden, Rozen Maiden and Gosick are my favorite animes of all time, ther animes i like are:

││❀.  Violet Evergarden

││❀.  Somali to mori no Kamisana

││❀.  Made in Abyss

││❀.  Happy Sugar Life

││❀.  Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid

spacer.png

I like video games, i'm really into Touhou although i play so much spin offs and fangames lol.

I like Rythm games like Osu and Taiko, also i'm into fighting games like Blazblue, Skullgirls, Touhou Hisoutensoku, Touhou AoCF, Kill la Kill if. 

I have a Nintendo Switch, since most of the games i like are from Nintendo like Kirby, Pokemon, Splatoon and Smash Bros.

spacer.png

I enjoy drawing and i've been parcticing since a while ago already although i'm not really good, I have Pixiv and Twitter but i haven't uploaded all my draws yet lol. 

spacer.png

That is pretty much, all if you read all to this point, really thank you it means a lot for me, i'm really thrilled to join this forum and i hope we can get along thank you all. 

┊       ┊        ┊        ┊        ┊       ┊✧°•

┊       ┊        ┊        ┊ ✧。˚ ✦¤

┊       ┊        ┊ ✫•○

┊       ┊ ✦°•

┊ ✦° ┊

✧ °¤ ┊ . ˚

˚✩•

Edited by Satou
Small corrections xd
  • Like 1

TomatoCultivator

Welcome Satou!  I’m new as well.  I don’t know much yet but these forums have been very helpful.  

I’ve seen some Rozen Maiden dolls (they are so pretty) and I like that anime/Victorian doll combo. But I’ve never seen the anime so I’ll have to look it up!

The MDD size in a lolita style dress would be super cute!  Are you looking forward to the Pokemon Diamond/Pearl reboot?  An MDD sized Pokemon themed lolita fashion dress would be awesome.

-Tom

• Like 1

Satou

I replied to myself because i didn't know how quotes work 💀

Now that i have this no purpose post i'll put a nyn pic so at least it is cute spacer.png

Edited by Satou
I may be stupid

Satou
1 hour ago, TomatoCultivator said:

Welcome Satou!  I’m new as well.  I don’t know much yet but these forums have been very helpful.  

I’ve seen some Rozen Maiden dolls (they are so pretty) and I like that anime/Victorian doll combo. But I’ve never seen the anime so I’ll have to look it up!

The MDD size in a lolita style dress would be super cute!  Are you looking forward to the Pokemon Diamond/Pearl reboot?  An MDD sized Pokemon themed lolita fashion dress would be awesome.

-Tom

Thank you! ^^, you won't regret looking up the anime it is a trully charming one.

I'm not really sure about the reboots, Pokemon Legeds caught all my atention and i'm still playing pokemon sword sometimes doing random online battles but they doesn't seem bad at all and i've never finished a 4 gen game so they would be really interesting games to look forward for me.

On the other hand  the pokemon themmed dress is actually a REALLY exciting idea there are plenty of cute and elegant pokemon whoose design would be awesome to recreate in a dress omg, or maybe making those kind of pokemon hoodies but mini-sized to fit the dolls omg it would be SO CUTE, i have to get in a sewing course already AAAAAAAAAH. Also I hadn't thought about a pokemon-themmed doll before but in a doll-themmed pokemon FOR SURE I'VE DONE! , i have a Rozen Maiden themed team in pokemon sword hahahahaha

airi

Welcome, Satou!! I also LOVE Gosick and Violet Evergarden!! We seem to have a similar taste in anime :)

Hopefully you can get your first girl soon! I'm sure she will be spoiled as heck 🤩

Satou
18 hours ago, airi said:

Welcome, Satou!! I also LOVE Gosick and Violet Evergarden!! We seem to have a similar taste in anime :)

Hopefully you can get your first girl soon! I'm sure she will be spoiled as heck 🤩

OMG and since we both are in this forum, we also share the same passion for dolls! I wonder what other things we do have in common 🤔

THAAAAANK YOU SM! 💞 In fact she will be, i'll make sure of that 😁

• Like 1

Tasuke

i'm actually rather fond of Victorian dress-styling in Anime myself. i'm thinking we'd likely hit it right off there rather famously!!

Shaorin%20Victorian%20Princess%208-4-20%

Edited by Tasuke

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

Satou
8 hours ago, Tasuke said:

i'm actually rather fond of Victorian dress-styling in Anime myself. i'm thinking we'd likely hit it right off there rather famously!!

OMG SHE IS PRECIOUS 💞She is an Azone isn't she? I LOVE HER DRESS SO MUUUUCH, did you made it? if not i really need to know the store, i'm also really into this dress-styling, indeed we could realate pretty well (๑´ڡ`๑)

Tasuke

sorry to have been unclear on this; she is a one-off custom,

combining the old late-90's TSUKUDA HOBBY 1/5-ish Mamotte! Shugogetten Shaorin

with a Victorian dress (highly modified) taken from an inexpensive, small-scale porcelain-head doll found at a store back in the early-2000's,

with underpinnings (chemise, bloomers,stockings) custom hand-made. shoes were modified from large, plastic doll pumps

taken from a cheap craft-doll body found in the WAL-MART fabric dept. the better part of 20 years ago...

P51128-143926%20CROP%20200_zpsailo8tll.p

P51128-143926%20CROP%20200%202_zpswiqrst

Shaorin%20TSUKUDA%20HOBBY%20F.A.D.S.%201

Edited by Tasuke
  • Like 1

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

Satou
On 11/5/2021 at 9:58 AM, Tasuke said:

sorry to have been unclear on this; she is a one-off custom,

combining the old late-90's TSUKUDA HOBBY 1/5-ish Mamotte! Shugogetten Shaorin

with a Victorian dress (highly modified) taken from an inexpensive, small-scale porcelain-head doll found at a store back in the early-2000's,

with underpinnings (chemise, bloomers,stockings) custom hand-made. shoes were modified from large, plastic doll pumps

taken from a cheap craft-doll body found in the WAL-MART fabric dept. the better part of 20 years ago...

P51128-143926%20CROP%20200_zpsailo8tll.p

P51128-143926%20CROP%20200%202_zpswiqrst

Shaorin%20TSUKUDA%20HOBBY%20F.A.D.S.%201

I see i see (ӦvӦ。)

Omg didn't know any dolls with printed eyes besides Azones, i have to check out more companies. 

Anyways, you did a really good work with that dress, i love the way you modded an inexpensive dress with other relativitely cheap materials and got something that great ❤️💞

My grandma had an old doll, i think she sold her, i wish i could've did what you did with that dress with her.