Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

BeyondTime

Volks News #94

BeyondTime

https://mobile.twitter.com/volks_doll/status/1458993533918924801

It looks like Frozen and a new iM@S girl are the lineup this time around, but I think we usually see two DD at the winter Dolpa so maybe another reveal is coming  

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, Amara77 said:

What else we gettin???

I don’t think we will know until late Monday when the scans start showing. We might get another DD announced this weekend or Monday (Japan Time).

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Bellatrix

I wonder if the child Elsa and the child Anna are the only Frozen SD's we'll see. I recall seeing a 3D model of adult Elsa's shoes somewhere, so I am surprised they're not releasing her (yet?)! 

The IM@S girl is cute, and I think would be really nice next to Anya, but I am safe at this time ^_^

df64a03a777dc9f9a060ef6b286773b3-1.gif    ✩ 𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓶 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁 ✩

direpoodle
2 hours ago, Bellatrix said:

I wonder if the child Elsa and the child Anna are the only Frozen SD's we'll see. I recall seeing a 3D model of adult Elsa's shoes somewhere, so I am surprised they're not releasing her (yet?)! 

The IM@S girl is cute, and I think would be really nice next to Anya, but I am safe at this time ^_^

We are definitely going to get the adult Anna (SD13) and Elsa (SDGr), I think they probably just didn't want to release 4 dolls at once, because that would be a lot to spend for Frozen collectors 😁

I'm surprised to see there isn't a second new DD, and it's the rerelease of the Saber dolls? But it makes my wallet safe for them and the idolmaster girl.

Edited by direpoodle

abs2891

It’ll be interesting to see if the SD frozen girls are a next spring thing or next winter.  Safe this time on the doll front, but the clothes… going to need to exercise some self control lol 

Tierparkzone
3 hours ago, Bellatrix said:

I wonder if the child Elsa and the child Anna are the only Frozen SD's we'll see.

For now, the Volks News only features the Dear SD versions. So, their adult counterparts are probably a bit farther away, still.

I really like the "Cyber Street" outfits modeled by Miku and friends. They're kinda similar in style to the Icon clothes. I'll probably pick up a couple of those.

Also, Fumika, the new iM@s release, gets a fairly cute casual outfit - but that may have already been announced?

On 11/13/2021 at 4:49 AM, Amara77 said:

What else we gettin???

It seems, there's only one new DD this time (iM@s Fumika). We get a stock clearance of the 2017 pre-order Saber and Ruler DDs, though.

ragnamuffin
1 hour ago, Tierparkzone said:

We get a stock clearance of the 2017 pre-order Saber and Ruler DDs, though.

Is it normal for Volks to sell old stock years later? Seems so random. I wish they’d rerelease DDS Alice Kuonji 🥺

BeyondTime
2 minutes ago, ragnamuffin said:

Is it normal for Volks to sell old stock years later? Seems so random. I wish they’d rerelease DDS Alice Kuonji 🥺

These were expensive dolls, and there were some typhoon related delays. They probably had more cancelations than normal. 

BeyondTime
3 hours ago, monkeypizzasonic said:

Are there scans up yet?

I haven’t seen any on Facebook yet. Just one account with the cover. 

monkeypizzasonic

I see some on insta but quality not great.

Tira
On 11/15/2021 at 9:17 PM, monkeypizzasonic said:

I see some on insta but quality not great.

Personally I'd like a link even if they aren't great quality. I'm curious about what those Cyber Street outfits actually look like.

monkeypizzasonic

I've seen scans on insta but its hard to see them properly on my phone.

Weltfremd
3 hours ago, monkeypizzasonic said:

I've seen scans on insta but its hard to see them properly on my phone.

If you tab the three dots you could share the link to them

marishade

I am surprised there have not been any fb or Twitter scans reported yet. . .

chef_mai

I really like that MDD apron set! How long does it usually take for these new outfits to drop?

BeyondTime

Think Gudako is going to need those bear slippers, and I know at least one forum member who will likely be happy to see a maid outfit — especially since he needs like a million of them. 🤣😂🤣

• Haha 2

monkeypizzasonic

They have all the scans - these ones seemed the most relevant, but the rest are on their insta if you wanna see them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3