Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
chef_mai

Do Obitsu bodies stain less readily?

chef_mai

4 hours ago, Tierparkzone said:

ask me how I knew about this in the first place...

And then take a close look at Ellie's picture above.

I figured that it happened to you too, but I would never have noticed that her glasses broke before until you pointed it out! 

chef_mai
8 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

Doll stands are indispensable, especially if the doll is wearing anything fragile. 

You'll be horrified to learn that I actually have two stands (saddle and waist type), but last night, I was planning to have her sit on my desk like she usually does.

I like the stands, but I haven't yet figured out a way to enjoy her at my desk standing up since she's above eye level once I do that.

BeyondTime
9 minutes ago, chef_mai said:

I like the stands, but I haven't yet figured out a way to enjoy her at my desk standing up since she's above eye level once I do that.

Search Etsy for 1:3 scale chairs.  

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

chef_mai

Ah! I'll clarify what I'm doing. Most nights, she's sitting on a small computer speaker that's usually on my rather small desk (30"x20").

It's unhooked and on the floor since I was messing around with it a few weeks ago, but the scale is about right.

spacer.png

BeyondTime
2 minutes ago, chef_mai said:

Ah! I'll clarify what I'm doing.

On Etsy you should be able to find chairs with arms. The arms would keep her from tipping over and falling off her perch. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction