Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

AlisonVonderland

Rain Visits the Botanical Garden

AlisonVonderland

Yesterday I went with Rain (excellen browning) to the Botanical garden in our city and treated us (not Rain, she can go for free lmao, it was myself and rommmate) to the annual membership because it's been really sad for me having to leave behind the property in Canada where I loved so much taking pictures outside. I thought maybe this would help me to settle in, and I think it really will. The gardens are so beautiful and there are not many people to make me feel weird XD so it was a very pleasant afternoon. Now for her adventures! I took a lot of photos, but this was basically her first vacation so it seems ok 😊 

IMG_20211222_090858.jpg

IMG_20211222_090448.jpg

IMG_20211221_183840.jpg

• Like 3

AlisonVonderland

Thank you for looking!

IMG_20211221_183246.jpg

IMG_20211222_092255.jpg

• Like 6

baldylox

She's beautiful as usual!  I love her spunky outfit, she looks like she's having lots of fun out there!  You definitely got some really good photo sof her there, the girls always seem to brighten up when they go visit outdoor locales.  :) 

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

AlisonVonderland
2 hours ago, baldylox said:

She's beautiful as usual!  I love her spunky outfit, she looks like she's having lots of fun out there!  You definitely got some really good photo sof her there, the girls always seem to brighten up when they go visit outdoor locales.  :) 

Billy

Thank you so much! I thought she should be the right amount of colorful to look really good with the greenery and flowers. And I wanted a special debut for the rainbow jacket my friend underorange made me :3

I think dolls, like anyone, are happiest when they get some variety in their life, are given some gifts time to time, have friends to hang out with and get to go to fun places! 

• Like 1