Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Lina

What are your doll goals for 2022?

Lina

Stealing this post idea from years past, But!What are your Dollfie goals for 2022?

BeyondTime

Adult version Anna & Elsa SDs. 

• Like 2

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

chef_mai

I'll spend the first part of this year working on my second doll, Mai's little sister. Although she won't be on a Volks body, she'll be my first DD head, one that I'll (hopefully) get via Dream Choice.

I still think 2 is enough for me and haven't given in to the temptation of getting another.

• Like 2

AngryPomeranian

I'm hoping to get the Frozen SD's too. Elsa will be going to my big sister and Anna will be for me. I'm hoping to finally adopt a second hand DD from Mandarake sometime this year... And, if I can get a miracle, a mochi-ashi! :)

• Like 1

DreamDollDesign

Some junk bodies and busts for pattern drafting. And strongly hoping we'll see a Kagamine Rin rerelease.

Also some more stands.

• Like 4

MikuFan

Miku

fingers crossed that something happens for the 15th birthday or Miku day

• Like 3

ragnamuffin

Not buying anything doll-related for at least the next six months…

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Tasuke

a few more OBITSU 26es for some of my floating heads, and some more of these cute little strap-slippers, a perfect fit for the OBITSU 26 foot;

Fashion_Dolls_Shoes_Casual_Flats_for_Bly

Konomi_1-11-22_RESIZE_35.jpg?width=1920&

Edited by Tasuke
  • Like 1

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

Veravey

Dioramas and face-ups~

Starting with setting up/clearing my diorama space for my main 6 girls, and display cases for my other collections like TinyFox and Azone 1/6s.

• Like 1

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

frollywoggy

This year my main focus is to build up my doll wardrobe and practice sewing so I can make clothes for my dolls. I also want to get another doll and I've been eyeing MDD as an option. I really want to get a boy doll since I think they're so cute, but I guess we'll see how the year goes. Edit: Original plan was to get another MDD, and then it was to get a SM, but after all that I ended up with a Tinyfox!

Edited by Frollywoggy
Spelling mistakes
  • Like 1

"And after the artist has been long gone, turned to dust, the art remains." -Spiritfarer

takatsuki

This year I’d love to get another MDD, and perhaps a Smart Doll Chitose. Sell most of my resin bjds, and just focus on vinyl dolls from now on. 

• Like 1

moerunamida

Hoping that I don't get any more dolls this year lol. If I don't end up selling Meiko, I want to get her a custom face up to bond with her better. Other than that, maybe a mid range camera? I'd be happy with that. Maybe a couple of full outfits for my two MDDs and definitely some shoes. Not really doll related but I want to get back into art and start drawing my girls, too.

• Like 2

r75s0k.gifCircle (Towa) Yui (MDD) Coralie (MDD) 88 (Kizuna AI) 1rukij4.gif

BeyondTime
8 minutes ago, Mandie said:

Hoping that I don't get any more dolls this year lol.

You should know by now that this is up to the dolls. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 7

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Monty

I just want Kaito (and obviously first hope I like him enough to want him). I’m also hoping that I get my first Tinyfox, and anything else is up to the will of the doll gods. 
To be honest I’d rather everyone get some nice new outfits than increase the number of dolls.

As for stuff that isn’t going to cost me money, besides working on improving my photography I’ve been working on and off on a doll-related comic. I don’t know if it will launch this year so getting a little more of it at least planned is a goal for 2022.

• Like 3

BeyondTime
46 minutes ago, Monty said:

As for stuff that isn’t going to cost me money, besides working on improving my photography I’ve been working on and off on a doll-related comic. I don’t know if it will launch this year so getting a little more of it at least planned is a goal for 2022.

Your last webcomic was good, great characters and unique premise, so I’m glad to hear you are starting another. 

• Thanks 1

MagicalRozen

My goals are:

• Get a DDS for my new Saber coming in
  • Sell my Saber Extra fullset
  • Get a DDP for Reina
  • Send Lana off for a faceup to match the style of the new Saber I am getting in
  • Sell my 09 heads, my 01 head and DDIII body
  • Get Moriko a custom faceup
  • Get or make new outfits for all my girls
  • Get new wigs and eyes for most of my girls.
  • Hunt for Beatrice, or get a custom done of her.
  • Hunt for Ryomou head
  • Hunt for Sarara head
  • Begin work on my very special custom
  • Celebrate being in the hobby 9 years
  • Make more doll friends

Most of these are lofty ambitions but it would be very nice to accomplish most of these tasks or at least get them started.

Edited by MagicalRozen
Achieved all of my goals so far!
  • Like 3

Khepra, Ginkgo, TamakiDelilah, HimikoRin, And Others That May Come And Go.

battrastard

Hmmmm.........

More outfits for the new Kiddos, definitely need to get Marisa and Reimu out of their defaults and into more casual/cute things. 

A broader variety of outfits overall for all the kiddos, honestly. 

A full head blushing/flesh-tone for Tana, her yellowing due to her head being resin is more noticeable, now.. (I've put it off for a while, because Chibinezumi did such an awesome job!) 

Stay gainfully employed, in case something else Kiddo-related pops up, I guess...... 

• Like 1

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

AliensOfGold

I have a server to finish building so I’m holding off on any extra purchases for a few months.

I have a few projects I can do for the dolls that won’t need money such as finishing the diorama pieces I have sitting around in various states of completion. Another thing I’d like to do is organise their clothing and get it out of the giant box it’s all dumped in. For that I was thinking of getting some cheap plastic drawers and putting them in the wardrobe, with four or five drawers I should have enough space for everything they own with some future expansion.

Unless Volks do a surprise rerelease of Rise then all bets are off and they can take my damn money.

• Like 1

Selenae

This year I just really want to bring Chisa home! I've been planning her since the DCH-20 was released. Then, perhaps if funds allow, slowly start on a Kazuha Kaedehara custom.

• Like 2

Miabird24

Hoping to bring 2b home and hopefully 9s too in the future.

• Like 1

Tasuke
14 hours ago, Mandie said:

... Other than that, maybe a mid range camera? I'd be happy with that.

i've been using a NIKON D5000 exclusively since new in 2009. it can be had online for pretty cheap these days;

D5000_12-10-19_1.jpg?width=1920&height=1

D5000%2012-10-19%203.jpeg?width=1920&hei

D5000%2012-10-19%204.jpg?width=1920&heig

• Thanks 1

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

Xiongmao

I entered the Volks Japan lottery on a whim... who knows if we'll win but I thought it was worth a go (the exchange rate is very favourable right now). Well if we do somehow win then a Super Dollfie arrival might turn our world upside down lol.

I still need a Dollfie sister for Towa. I'm still not keen on the new DD models so it's likely we'll look on Mandarake and see if any grails appear. Alternatively we'll get a Dream Choice girl. I like the idea of getting a tan model but I'm not sure Japan will open up in time so we're probably looking for a proxy in order to secure a tan girl. But skin colour isn't a huge thing and if the world returns to normal we'll aim for October and get whatever girl we think will be the best sister for Towa. I know she wants a DDS but I love the phrase 'Mochi Ashi' so maybe we could get one of those instead.

Little side project: we might buy some persocom ears for Towa on etsy so she can cosplay as Chobits Chii. Do drop suggestions if you have any ideas for a white or pink lolita dress for this. Also I guess we'd need a blonde wig too.

Non-Dollfie related but our 3 new 1/3 scale Azones (and one old Obitsu) are very nice indeed. I love how they're cheaper, more poseable and more portable than Dollfies. They can stand up on their own two feet too. I'm sure I'll end up with a house full of those by year's end.

Finally, all our fingers are crossed for: (1) Volks lottery (2) Azone or Volks re-release of Emilia or anyone else from Re:Zero.

• Like 1

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

BeyondTime
9 minutes ago, Xiongmao said:

Do drop suggestions if you have any ideas for a white or pink lolita dress for this.

This one always struck me as very Chii like: https://dollfie.ec.volks.co.jp/item/4518992413723.html

Fits DDDy too.

• Like 1

Rajke

Ambitious people around here. 😁

-getting one (or two) DDS.

-getting the cabin of the Karos (horse drawn carriage type coach) done.

-improving my doll photography 

-making new doll friends

-learning something new but dollrelated

• Like 1

@onion20@   This is a signature.

Gallye

My biggest goal for this year is to find and purchase the best possible wiiiiiiiigs. The quality of available wigs is quickly improving and I want to get better wigs for several of the smol heads in my household!

• Like 2