Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Dollfie-Lover43

My mind keeps changing...

Dollfie-Lover43

Hello, it's been a while, and well, my mind keeps changing on what I want to do with my dollfie and I finally figured out on what I want to do (and something that won't put me in severe debt...) I'll do three sisters, (A regular dollfie dream, a dollfie dream mini(or pretty), and a dollfie dream dynamite)

Rubi 

Likes: Drawing, Sweets, Playing Games, J-Pop, Exploring, Strawberry Milk, Her family

Dislikes: Mushrooms, Spiders, The Dark, Homework, Getting Her Nails Clipped

Personality: Cheerful, Bubbly, Energetic, 

Kayo

Likes: Cooking, Seafood, Gardening, Playing Games, Traveling, Tea, Soda (mainly melon soda), Her family

Dislikes: Hot Peppers (or any spicy food in general), Makeup, Coffee, Minty Gum, Failure, Being alone

Hanako

Likes: Writing, Playing Games, Makeup, Reading, Coffee, Traveling, Alcohol (mostly wine, sake and beer), Her family

Dislikes: Selfishness, Hypocrites, Pimples, Being Abandoned (especially by a loved one)

And the three sisters do have a backstory: Hanako and Kayo lived in the same household, they got along just fine, and they were loved by their mother. That was until, one day, the two woke up, they didn't see their mother and her room was empty. It wasn't until Hanako found out, that their mother abandoned them, leaving them to their own accord. Even though Hanako can look out for Kayo, she was still heartbroken at the fact she'd did that. Kayo didn't find out, until she was in high school, and because of their mother leaving them, Kayo developed abandonment issues.

When Kayo was 14, she was walking home with Hanako, when the two heard crying, the two ran over to find a 7-year-old girl, she was abandoned by the riverbank, her hands were tied to a pole, preventing her from moving. Hanako untied the ropes, and Kayo gave her some food. When they freed her, the two took her home, cleaned her up, and after a while, they decided to adopt her. 2 years later, and they're still pretty happy with eachother, but Hanako and Kayo still have their issues together.

• Like 2