Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Matango

PiccoNeemo questions

Matango

Hey! I really want to get myself a 1/12 scale doll and the Azone Picconeemo bodies look so adorable. I already have a Pureneemo XS and I love it. I'm not yet sure if I want a full set doll or just a nude body with a blank head but I'm doing my research and I have a few questions that I can't find clear answers to:

1. How large are the original heads exactly? Is it possible to find wigs in this size or is it better to just buy a head with hair like this one? https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10721203

2. Are the S/M body feet comparable to Blythe feet?

3. Do you know any clothing brands that fit Picconeemo other than Azone? I only managed to find one shop on Etsy so far.

ragnamuffin

Well, much like the Pureneemo bodies, Picconeemo bodies come in different sizes, so it all depends on what sized body you want.

Lil Fairies are on the Picco D body, while SugarCups are on the smaller Picco P body. The Assault Lily dolls use the smallest Picco S/M bodies in various size busts.

1. I think the heads for Picco D and P are 1/6 scale, so you could probably get away with using a Pureneemo head (but don’t quote me on it). Obitsu 11 heads are the right proportion too but you might need a different neck joint (I’ve definitely seen OB11 heads on P bodies, so it’s possible). If you’re unsure you can stick to the official Azone heads, with or without hair. They sell bald heads, and 3-4.5 inch wigs should fit them.

2. I don’t know how big Blythe’s feet are, but the hands and feet on the S/M bodies are tiny. The D/P bodies can’t fit the standard Picconeemo shoes but do fit most Pureneemo shoes.

3. The S body might be able to fit into some oversized OB11 or Obitsuroid clothing, but they might look off. I don’t know of any other commercial options, but there are dealers on Japanese doll Twitter that make clothes that should fit.

Edited by ragnamuffin
  • Thanks 1

Matango

@ragnamuffin thank you!

Glad to hear 3-4.5 wigs fit, I'll probably just get an original bald head with some eye decals. I've seen some nice Parabox heads with open eyeholes but I can't find a distributor that doesn't require EMS shipping for a single head 😑

SugarCups are absolutely adorable, I prefer the "adult" bodies but I may end up getting one naked doll and one SugarCup 🥺 

What would be the best place to track new releases by the way?

Edited by Matango

ragnamuffin
10 minutes ago, Matango said:

What would be the best place to track new releases by the way?

Definitely Twitter. Once you find one Azone account, it should be pretty easy to find the rest because they all follow each other and aggressively repost each other’s tweets. If you comb their posts or following list you can probably find the accounts of their main designers and sculptors, who leak info/pictures ahead of official announcements.

I forgot to mention that for the clothes, you might be able to find original clothes from dealers secondhand on Dollyteria at very good prices. They usually lose a lot of value due to no brand name, but the quality of dealer clothing tends to be above and beyond what Azone and even Volks put out.

Matango

@ragnamuffin Awesome, thank you so much! I've seen some nice clothes on Yahoo Auctions too, I think Dollyteria reposts their stuff there.

• Like 1