Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

SkullBoy

Dose any know the origin of this photo?

SkullBoy

67628__468x_lolita-custom-dollfies-001-rozen-maiden-shinku

Does anyone know the origin of the custom shinku ? I feel like I've seen it on a video and in the description it said the doll was a custom bule fairy but the video is no longer online ? also I can't tell if she's resin on vinyl because there's only one picture.

battrastard
Cotton

Based on the pictures shared by Battrastard, it looks like she could be from here: http://marumu.cute.coocan.jp/ (Shinku)

If so, this Shinku would be a custom-made Super Dollfie, with the old F-13 option head (customised and carved), and a SD10 body with shortened legs! 

Hope this could help (*'▽')

• Like 2

Anna-neko

I can't see what the Image original poster meant to put up.... but if the doll is old enough, its a much higher chance she'd be resin
Original Volks release was a resin, and their own vinyl DDs weren't yet with a wide enough array of headmolds to easily make a custom chara like this

• Like 1

ebil

OP, we can’t see the photo you’re trying to show us, the though it looks like @battrastard gamely tried to narrow it down using the file name alone. 

It would be very helpful if you  can show post the photo (or a link to it) so we have more to go off of than just a file name. Use “click to choose files” under the post and make sure your image is an accepted file format and under 10mb.

• Like 1

SkullBoy

spacer.pngThis is the photo

Edited by SkullBoy

finnleo
1 hour ago, SkullBoy said:

This is the photo

Thats unfortunately not much to go on ... although...

The case seems to be the Pullip case they made around when the Traümend anime was a thing. the green ribbons rule out "the" SD shinku, and also if the box is indeed the pullip one, it would be a MSD size'd doll (at MFC there's a picture of the SD Suiseiseki in one of those, and look a lot more Stuffed into it that what can be seen here) -- If I recall correct even volks had a sleeping MSD standard at one point, but could be wrong. back in the day YJA was rather well supplied with both MSD and SD sized rozen maiden outfits with varying success.

Edited by finnleo
  • Like 1

OccultBeast

She's a resin Super Dollfie (as far as I can tell, anyway), the original (reposted, the original webpage is defunct) images can be found here: http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2010/04/25/rozen-maiden-lolita-doll-gallery/

She might actually be MSD sized, but there's not much that I personally know in the photos to determine scale.  There are photos of her mostly undressed, and you can see she's definitely an older style resin BJD.  I'm not familiar enough with the SD sculpts, but I'm sure someone can identify her.

Edited by OccultBeast
more info
  • Like 1

ebil

Interesting, the single image OP is specifically interested in is a different sculpt from the rest of the images. She has closed eyes. From that tiny photo I’m afraid it’s very hard to identify the sleeping head. Especially because the original owner’s page is gone. It’s even possible the owner simply used image editing to close her eyes for that one photo.

The open eye Shinku in the rest of the image set is as @Cotton said — modded Volks old f13/Mimi.

Misuka

Looks like they used a sleeping head for the picture with her closed, for aesthetic purposes, rest is default Volks' Shinku for sure.