Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
StormyWeather

Iris, The Idol

StormyWeather

Haiiiii hai hai hai i just wanted to make a space to put chardev stuff for Iris! She's my Azone hybrid doll - a Petit Anna head on an Obitsu body.

spacer.png
(yes i know ive shown this pic before. i dont have tons of pics yet get off my back)

Iris is an Idol, but not like a real life idol from K-pop or whatever. She's on that ANIME shit. Think, MORE!MORE!JUMP or that show with the zombies. So, super cute and sparkly and fun!!! Still incredibly rife with abuse but like, look how nice those costumes are.

Iris kinda fits the 'sweet, elegant one' vibe that you get in a lot of idol groups. Ironically, Iris is a solo act! She's hesitant to sign onto deals with other idols she doesn't know well, because she has difficulty opening up to other. She's like to be in a group someday, but she'll have to step out of her shell before that can happen. (maybe if i get more dolls or make friends w similar dolls she can have a proper idol group!)

spacer.png
(art by myself <3)

Her idol persona is associated with cool, soft colors, elegant but cute clothes, and snow bunnies! She actually used to have a bun as a kid, but is to busy for pets now, in between her idol work.

mmm thats all for now!! I'll probably upload a pinterest board for her later, once i make one. TY for reading, id love to know what u think of her ^w^

• Like 5

Tasuke

Adorable!!

however, i had no idea that Anime in general was ever considered to be "Shit" by Anime-styled doll enthusiasts?

you learn something every day i suppose...

Edited by Tasuke

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

StormyWeather
8 hours ago, Tasuke said:

Adorable!!

however, i had no idea that Anime in general was ever considered to be "Shit" by Anime-styled doll enthusiasts?

you learn something every day i suppose...

I mean 'Shit' as in 'Stuff' I dont actually think its shit lol