Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Epona

Azone Emilia!

Epona

Not sure if anyone else has seen, but Azone will be re-releasing a new Emilia, this one will have inset eyes like the new Rem and Ram. :)

Is anyone else planning on getting her? She looks really cute. I haven't seen the show yet but maybe I should give it a watch, ahaha. I wonder if either release of Emilia has her little elf ears through? I can't really see in the photos. 

ragnamuffin

I seem to recall someone on here saying they wanted Emilia with inset eyes (was it @Xiongmao?), so I hope they see the announcement.

Epona
On 4/21/2022 at 7:23 PM, ragnamuffin said:

I seem to recall someone on here saying they wanted Emilia with inset eyes (was it @Xiongmao?), so I hope they see the announcement.

Hopefully they will see it! I ordered Emilia and Asahina Shiho from Fabric and Friends on layaway, so I am really excited for both of them ^^

Xiongmao
On 4/22/2022 at 1:23 AM, ragnamuffin said:

Wow thanks for letting me know. I almost 😭 because I ordered a couple of new Pureneemos 2 hours ago and thought I had missed Emilia. But now I read that she's not out until later this year.

Should I preorder her or will they usually have plenty of them? I didn't have any trouble picking up Rem and Ram earlier this year.

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

ragnamuffin
59 minutes ago, Xiongmao said:

Wow thanks for letting me know. I almost 😭 because I ordered a couple of new Pureneemos 2 hours ago and thought I had missed Emilia. But now I read that she's not out until later this year.

Should I preorder her or will they usually have plenty of them? I didn't have any trouble picking up Rem and Ram earlier this year.

I’m not sure about their character dolls, but for their original dolls they usually have limited available stock after they go on sale. But depending on where you get her from, there’s usually a discount for preordering, so if you’re sure you want her and don’t want to risk potentially missing out, it makes more sense to take the plunge now.

Xiongmao

Cool I will see if I can pre-order Emilia. I'm sure they'll make a lot of them though.

I just like buying Pureneemos so I can slip their plastic hair coverings off and watch their hair buff up 😍.

In the meantime I ordered two new Azone girls, one of which is this adorable cutie:

spacer.png

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

Epona

Oh, she's cute, @Xiongmao

I made sure to preorder Emilia, since I could put her on layaway with Fabric and Friends, and I didn't want to get charged with a million different things when Emilia and Shiho should be releasing, lol! November is when I get hit with things like insurance, holiday shopping, and several figure preorder so... ehhh, I'd rather pay it off sooner. XD