The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Gallye

Please help me identify this doll! (note: doll boobs inside)

Gallye

Mandarake Sahra uses this beat-up doll as a wig model and I am really taken with her face. I tried asking them about her but I never got an answer, so I'll ask you guys! Which doll is this?

joxV3s2.png

WKiaooL.png

1pPVA1z.png

She mostly models 8-9 wigs so she's probably a ~60cm doll of some kind. I don't think she's a DD and I know she's not a Smart Doll, so she's probably some form of Azone or Obitsu, but I don't know much about those. I can see the internal frame through the arm holes, though, so I'm pretty sure she's some kind of vinyl doll! I'd really appreciate your help - thanks!

Edited by Gallye
warning for boobs

BeyondTime
4 hours ago, Gallye said:

Which doll is this?

You might check @baldylox's thread. 

She looks like one of the rescue dolls he has. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

StormyWeather

good luck finding her!! that eye sculpt makes her look sleepy and sweet, i can see why you like it! It's real unique ^w^

CaffeinatedCake

Hmm... I wonder if she might be an obitsu? Those eyeholes look kind of uneven, so I wonder if it was a mod someone did to an eyeless Parabox P-chan head? 

I considered Luna for a moment as well but I don't think her cheeks are the right shape. 

Best of luck!

Help! I fell into DD hell!

Misuka

I believe its one of the obitsu heads with closed eyeholes, and then had custom eyes cut out, as that is what is making the 'upper eyelid'

It kind of reminds me of some of the older heads that may not be manufactured anymore.

But honestly, I am not 100% sold on that. You could actually send Manda an email and ask them.

Edited by Misuka

Gallye
7 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

You might check @baldylox's thread. 

She looks like one of the rescue dolls he has. 

Oh, good idea! I didn't find anyone that just jumped out at me as being this headsculpt, but the thread is always a fun trip.

6 hours ago, StormyWeather said:

good luck finding her!! that eye sculpt makes her look sleepy and sweet, i can see why you like it! It's real unique ^w^

She's super cute, isn't she? Fingers crossed!

6 hours ago, CaffeinatedCake said:

Hmm... I wonder if she might be an obitsu? Those eyeholes look kind of uneven, so I wonder if it was a mod someone did to an eyeless Parabox P-chan head? 

I considered Luna for a moment as well but I don't think her cheeks are the right shape. 

Best of luck!

I was also thinking she looked like a doll someone had carved eyeholes into! I'm not sure about P-chan or Luna, but I can definitely see the resemblance. I bet it IS an old Parabox or Obitsu head of some sort. Just have to find out which one!

1 hour ago, Misuka said:

I believe its one of the obitsu heads with closed eyeholes, and then had custom eyes cut out, as that is what is making the 'upper eyelid'

It kind of reminds me of some of the older heads that may not be manufactured anymore.

But honestly, I am not 100% sold on that. You could actually send Manda an email and ask them.

I suspect you're right! I'm going to email Mandarake again.

Gallye

After a fair amount of squinting and comparing, I am beginning to think that she is a modded Obitsu 60HD-F08. If the doll in question had her eyes modded open and cut inwards a little bit, and maybe had her jaw shaved down, I think she'd resemble this head.

http://www.doll-making-supplies.com/product/5339.php

I sent another email to Mandarake. I'll update if they write back!

Misuka

It might be a better response if you find out which store of Manda uses her, and then figure out the direct store email for that store, like if she lives at Nakano, Umeda, etc

Edited by Misuka

baldylox

I also think that's an older Obitsu head.  My ex GF had one of these I think.

DSC_0148.JPG

DSC_6553.JPG

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Gallye
On 4/24/2022 at 5:50 AM, Misuka said:

It might be a better response if you find out which store of Manda uses her, and then figure out the direct store email for that store, like if she lives at Nakano, Umeda, etc

Yup! The pictures of her were in auctions from Sahra, so I emailed Sahra directly both times. This time I did get a response, but unfortunately the language barrier got in our way; the responder essentially sent me a form answer about the doll not being for sale, only the wig. Oh, well. With this thread's help I'm pretty sure we've found the head in question!

20 hours ago, baldylox said:

I also think that's an older Obitsu head.  My ex GF had one of these I think.

DSC_0148.JPG

DSC_6553.JPG

That does look promising! (And also very cute!) Thanks for your help~

• Like 1

ragnamuffin
6 hours ago, Gallye said:

Yup! The pictures of her were in auctions from Sahra, so I emailed Sahra directly both times. This time I did get a response, but unfortunately the language barrier got in our way; the responder essentially sent me a form answer about the doll not being for sale, only the wig.

Can you send me the link to the auction (you can DM it to me if you don’t want to post it here)? I tried searching for it but couldn’t find anything. I’ll email them in Japanese with the link and see if they can give us a more useful answer.

Gallye
6 hours ago, ragnamuffin said:

Can you send me the link to the auction (you can DM it to me if you don’t want to post it here)? I tried searching for it but couldn’t find anything. I’ll email them in Japanese with the link and see if they can give us a more useful answer.

Oh, man, I appreciate the offer, but I have this weird instinctive horror of being pushy at people doing their jobs? I'd honestly prefer not to bother them about it again. I'm... reasonably sure I know which doll head it is now, so I'll just go with that. 😅

ragnamuffin
6 hours ago, Gallye said:

Oh, man, I appreciate the offer, but I have this weird instinctive horror of being pushy at people doing their jobs? I'd honestly prefer not to bother them about it again. I'm... reasonably sure I know which doll head it is now, so I'll just go with that. 😅

I’m super curious about this head now, but no worries, I totally get it! 

dolldaydreamer

I GOT YOU!!! This is a Dollce Doll head sculpt, Type C or "Arcanet". (You can see her made up). I love their head sculpts ridiculously, though I only have an Iris so far!!  Check DollshopDollce on Etsy or dollce.stores.jp and you can find the sculpts, info, etc! Mercari, ebay, etc you can check too. I used their business etsy shop though!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1