Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
diastrefo

Sophia Photo Thread

diastrefo

I have another thread for actual character work on Sophia, but figured I'd make a repository specifically for photos - or at least some of them.

I've not yet ironed this outfit, but couldn't resist getting some photos of her in it anyways. It took me a solid hour to wrangle out a knot that formed in the jewelry chain on her side, though...

Her wig's a mess & not even styled yet, I've been terribly lazy about getting to that - but having her in proper clothes might incentivize me some.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by diastrefo
  • Like 4

baldylox

That is one beautiful girl in a beautiful outfit!  I love the chain sidings, those are so cool!  <3 

Billy

• Like 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

BeyondTime
2 hours ago, baldylox said:

That is one beautiful girl in a beautiful outfit!  I love the chain sidings, those are so cool!  <3 

Billy

If you're at all crafty those are easy to make. I've made a number of them that are intended to be worn over and under clothing as jewelry. 

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Angered-Icon

Oh my damn! Yo she is smoking lusciously hot. Some Internet thots could use a lesson here. Now I'm inspired, My Mayumi needs an "oh my damn" dress too =O (though it sho ain't gonna be on this level) .But holy cats you did a stunning job on this! Some of the talent in this forum here is really amazing!

Edit for additional compliments and praise:

The setting you have her in really adds to the look and kind of sets the scene! that palm give me this sort of sophisticated ball room or jazzy club vibe. Like all the gents are in suits. Everybody looks like money. and then POW... this bombshell shows up. 

It's all about presentation. like I could see this being out in the open even with prissy people around the setting and everything is perfect. i.... am.... impressed!

Edited by Angered-Icon
  • Like 1

diastrefo

I was sent the wrong color of an outfit for one of my resin dolls - and rather than return it immediately, I decided to (partially at the eager behest of a dear friend who is as equally obsessed with in love with her as I am) have Sophia try it on.

It's absolutely not her style, but I am nonetheless delighted, and it will inevitably be added to her closet - because I am nothing if not self-indulgent.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 4

Angered-Icon

*GASP* OH ...oh my! *covers father Mcdouty's eyes* She's doing some powerful sinnin ' there! 

baldylox

Absolutely stunning!  I love the pics!  <3 

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.