Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Galvatim

DDdy Louise

Galvatim

Mitsuki asked to see little Louise all grown up... And here she is!

5512410237_ed221413e7.jpg

002 by galvatim, on Flickr

Kirche has nothing on Louise now!

5512413069_59259ddb89.jpg

004 by galvatim, on Flickr

This top really doesn't fit so great on DDdy... I didn't use the panties from this set either, you might notice.

5512417285_20d553b685.jpg

008 by galvatim, on Flickr

As for Mari... Well, I think she'll be sticking to DDdy or DDII bodies...

5513011588_1df4f0cd10.jpg

005 by galvatim, on Flickr

Mari is thinking of a spell to punish me!! I think she's just teasing...

5513012862_591921c3de.jpg

006 by galvatim, on Flickr

If Mari could use magic, she should bring some warmer weather! It snowed again today, and poor Aya looks sad without a face up...

mitsuki

OMG! Louise is so cute "grown up!" She looks great in that outfit. The white is beautiful on her. I think it looks lovely with her pink hair. I hope Mari is not too upset! We got snow here too, so I fully support a warm weather spell.

baldylox

Damn! Louise sure filled out nicely when she got older!

She looks really cool in that outfit, like she is about to lay the smack down on somebody. Personally I think Louise would look better with the M-bust or L-bust at most. But that is if *I* owned a Louise. As a DDdy, she is a head turner and looks to be on top of the world!

Mari is also looking hot. I really think she needs to be upgraded permanently to an L-bust at least. But she seems to enjoy the DDdy body so you may have to break down and get her one of those instead of just a torso/bust.

All this swapping reminds me of the time I swapped Rei and Mai's heads around. Just because I was doing Mai's neck mod, it hit me to see what Rei would look like with big breasts. It was an odd thing to see for sure. Rei looked very confused about the whole situation. Mai on the other hand made a convincing Rei cosplay. I had Rei's wig on her for a bit and she looked really good on an M-bust with that wig and red eyes.

Maybe I should upload those pics to share with yall.... if there's any interest.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

mitsuki

I want to see Ayanami Mai and alternate universe DDdy Rei!

Galvatim

Thanks, both! Mari might be getting the DDdy permenently. Aya is using Mari's M bust body at the moment... Since she's Aoi's twin sister, I kind of like having them on the same body.

I want to see Ayanami Mai and alternate universe DDdy Rei!

I want to see them too!

mitsuki

I agree with your DDdy Mari and M-bust Aya plan. Mari is an awesome DDdy!

Galvatim

Thanks Mitsuki! I really like DDdy Mari too. I have to admit, when I first got Mari, I was a little unhappy with her... But now she's one of my favorites! I think Mari is Aoi's favorite too.

I dressed up Sakura in Mari's uniform today, it fits well on the L-bust. I'll try and get some pics tomorrow if anyone's interested.

baldylox
Thanks Mitsuki! I really like DDdy Mari too. I have to admit, when I first got Mari, I was a little unhappy with her... But now she's one of my favorites! I think Mari is Aoi's favorite too.

I dressed up Sakura in Mari's uniform today, it fits well on the L-bust. I'll try and get some pics tomorrow if anyone's interested.

That is actually a great plan sir! Mari as a DDdy is just too perfect. She looks so nice like that. And having Aoi and Aya both the same body type is the way to go if they are supposed to be twins.

And I am interested in seeing Sakura pics in that outfit! Fuku is ALWAYS appreciated!

BTW, I posted the silly Rei and Mai mix pics. Pretty funny stuff...

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

mitsuki

Mari is a fantastic mix of confidence and cuteness. I am with you and Aoi, she is wonderful. Sakura always looks good in school uniforms. I would love to see how Mari's uniform fits the L-bust. I bet Sakura is really cute in it.

Galvatim

Sakura looks really cutein Mari's uniform! Looking at her right now is very calming, it's been a very bad day! I'll get some pics up tomorrow...

mitsuki
Sakura looks really cute in Mari's uniform! Looking at her right now is very calming, it's been a very bad day! I'll get some pics up tomorrow...

I hope you are feeling better. I totally agree that just looking at DDs makes me feel better. I am sure Sakura is really adorable in that outfit.

Galvatim

Well, I'm feeling a little better... Sometimes I just feel down, and current events have been making me feel worse lately. I was watching the local news, which was upsetting enough, then MSNBC went over to the earthquake in Japan, and the footage of the tsunami was just plain scary... Didn't get much sleep last night... I'ver been doing some cleaning, took some pics of Sakura and Mari, feeling a bit better now.

mitsuki

I am glad you feel a bit better now. We are also watching the news on the earthquake and tsunami in Japan. We know a few people in Tokyo and further inland in Yamaguchi. We are still waiting to hear if they are OK.