Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Epona

Hello!

Epona

Gosh, I joined dolldreaming last year in August... and it seems I've completely forgot to make a post in introductions! 😳

So uh, time to fix that! So I am not entirely new to dolls - I collect playline dolls, ball jointed dolls, action figures, a plethora of anime figures, and so-on. I'm Epona on Den of Angels and Eponadolls on instagram! Needless to say, I'm very happy that Epona was open when I signed up, LOL. 

I've become especially well-acquainted with obitsus during my time in the Pullip community! Which is very useful, since I tend to lean towards smaller scale dolls, so the majority of my vinyl doll collection will probably be 1/6 scale. Right now I have an Obitsu Yu Sekiya that I nabbed secondhand, and I have a Azone Re:Zero Emilia & Colorful Dreamin' Shiho on layaway with Fabric and Friends, and a 1/12 Azone Dollybird Candyruru who is currently on her way to me from Tasina! There is a few other 1/6s that I have my eye on too, but I do eventually hope to get some Dollfie Dreams too - I am hoping to get a DDS Karin once I hit some lifestyle/fitness goals, and I am also hoping to make a custom DDS DDH-06 Sailor Moon. <3 The official volks one is really cute, but I think the DDH-06 head is more fitting for Usagi. ^^;

I know a lot of the forum tends to be geared more towards 1/3 vinyls but hopefully I'll be able to help contribute a lot here, too! 🥰

• Like 5

That_Dollfie_Dude

Welcome aboard!  DDS Karin is always a good choice!

battrastard
7 hours ago, Epona said:

I know a lot of the forum tends to be geared more towards 1/3 vinyls

Hi! Welcome to the forum! 

While it's true that it's mostly geared towards 1/3, there are a few of us that also have some of the smaller munchkins, too! 

I've been turned to the DarkSide by @ragnamuffin and some others, so now I have ten Picco Neemo Lil Fairies, plus preordered Ripy and Romo.

(Volks' photographer needs to take lessons from Azone's, their posing of their Picco line is awesome!!)

• Haha 1

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

Xiongmao

Welcome!

I had my eye on Karin too, but then DDS Uzuki triggered one of my Mandarake alerts and I was so stoked I was able to get her for an amazing price and condition.

Anyway if you have a regular sized DD then a DDS is highly recommended for that younger sister-like dynamic.

I have a few Pureneemos... they're just soooo adorable and I love that they stand up on their own feet.

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

Rajke

Welcome to the Forums,

Your name sounded familiar and when reading DOA the penny hits the ground.

Keeping myself to only vinyl or resin feels to much as a restriction to me. 

Some members do have girls or boys in 1/6 scale. I have around Number 29 (Dollzone black cat) and Serphien Tescane (Dollchateau Fuya) in 1/6 scale. If I have the scale correct.

Hope to see some photo’s of your girls around.

@onion12@

@onion20@   This is a signature.