Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
xmintpie

Hi!

xmintpie

Hi everyone!

My name is Mint and I started lurking around here a couple weeks ago! I recently graduated college and got a job and place of my own and was finally able to start collecting dolls! I fell in love with the smaller scale Azone dolls so I've mainly been collecting their 1/6 and 1/12 scale dolls, but I do hope to one day have a MDD, they look so cute!

I hope to learn a lot more about doll care etc. on this forum and I love being able to see everyone's amazing dolls and pictures!

• Like 3

Instagram: xmintpie

Xiongmao

Hi Mint,

Welcome to the forum. I started with a Dollfie Dream (DDdy sized) but having bought an odd sized outfit the other day I realise I might also have to get a MDD sized girl too.

Oh and I also have a few Pureneemos. I currently have 3, with another 2 awaiting to be unboxed. I love how they stand up so well and they're also super poseable.

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

Rajke

Welcome to the forum.

The dolls made by Azone are really cute. And I agree that they are easily poseable.

MMD are really nice. Definitely worth considering if you are looking into them. 
@onion12@

@onion20@   This is a signature.

TomatoCultivator

Welcome Mint!  I am a total newbie with Azone dolls, but there’s an outfit I’ve been longing for for years (it was a special 2007 release) so have just started looking at an appropriate Azone doll to wear it.  Looking forward to your MDD and other dollie adventures!