Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
dilfslayer

Minimizing/modded AP headlights

dilfslayer

I love the sculpting of the ap boobs but I hate the permanently hard nips does anyone have tips for minimizing them or as a last resort sanding them off 

chef_mai

It was recently talked about here, but in a gist, sanding down a bit and reblushing.

Personally, I just have my girl always wear something underneath that's padded enough to minimize the effect.

I know you said you liked the AP sculpting, but depending on what bust it is, there are alternative sculpts from Azone or Dollypop that might work too.

Edited by chef_mai

Oculae

Hey, that's my post! 😁

I'll come in and add an extra note that padding only works well with outfits that use thick fabric, a smaller bust, or both.

I had to make some padding for my Sonico so she could wear an official outfit, and even with a thick layer of paper towels you could still see the, uh, "peaks" underneath, because the shirt was so thin and her G bust stretched it out so much that I had to be really careful to use the padding to give everywhere that was visible a smooth profile. Very very annoying.

On the other hand, one of the first outfits I put her in was a handmade sweater, and even before I sanded her girls down, I could get away with just throwing a DD sized bra on her underneath it, because the thick fabric was good at hiding details like that. So if you're thinking about sanding purely for clothing function, keep in mind that what your AP WEARS will matter just as much as what's underneath. Trial and error is the name of the game here, unfortunately.

• Like 1

tumblr_o9govtKpFv1v9twgko1_400.gif.eae368d3c0bfc2a75087167170705ec2.gifPlease ping me when replying!