Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Tenukihandcrafts

My first doll unboxing video

Tenukihandcrafts

I’ve never had the patience to record doll unboxing videos in the past. However, for my latest on topic arrival, I decided to have some fun with it, despite a number of shooting issues (roof worker and audio issues at the beginning). The sound does get better. 

I hope you enjoy this bit of silliness.

Mystery Unboxing Video

• Like 3

Yaino

I always love a good unboxing video, especially seeing the haul of all the additional goodies 💕 Hope to see more in the future from you ! 

• Like 1

Xiongmao

Thanks for making the unboxing video. I know it takes a lot of courage to appear on Youtube - I was lucky I worked as a teacher for a couple of years, which gave me the confidence to try Youtube.

There should be more vinyl doll videos (and doll content in general) on Youtube. We're really starved of content. Dolls in general are getting really popular - my 3 yo niece has a serious LOL doll addiction 😂.

Towa and I made a few videos during the first lockdown. We did OK but our doll channel (26,016 views) has since been majorly eclipsed by our electronics channel (86,619 views; should be monetized by the end of the year). My girls sometimes make cameo appearances on it and the next video will be a doll-electronics crossover one. We love editing (Shotcut and Windows Movie Maker).

I'd like to make some more unboxing videos. I did record one for Iori but then realised the footage was blurry rubbish. I might package up then re-unbox some of my girls because there are so many dolls that don't have a single video online (imminent arrival Erica Fontaine being just one example).

As a viewer what I really like to see are closeups of the doll. Also opinionated Youtubers are great (not necessarily just in the dolls niche).

• Like 2

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.