Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Banjo

KALEB

Banjo

Here is totally finished I did everything face-up, clothing , wig and eyes. The boots and the sword I didn't made them but I did put other strings on the boots.

I named him Kaleb he is a vampire Hunter 

20220728_153546.jpg

20220728_153601.jpg

• Like 4

PolitelyNefarious

@Banjo  How are there no comments for this snazzy lad yet? He looks great! Everything about his outfit nails the vampire hunter essentials- just give him a cross and some vials of holy water and he's good to go.  The sword is the piece de resistance, but I'm also loving all the small buckles and cross-tie trim. The faceup looks nice and clean and you nailed those eyebrows. They're masculine without being too large for his face. Stunning work! He's ready to take on an army'sworth of bloodsuckers.

• Thanks 1

1541664063_324SigUpdate(1).jpg.0e6f96def94bd21c61f91356e0bc8f92.jpg

Banjo
14 hours ago, PolitelyNefarious said:

@Banjo  How are there no comments for this snazzy lad yet? He looks great! Everything about his outfit nails the vampire hunter essentials- just give him a cross and some vials of holy water and he's good to go.  The sword is the piece de resistance, but I'm also loving all the small buckles and cross-tie trim. The faceup looks nice and clean and you nailed those eyebrows. They're masculine without being too large for his face. Stunning work! He's ready to take on an army'sworth of bloodsuckers.

Thank you so much😍 and what a great idea with the cross and the holy water bottles thanks a lot!!! I didn't thought about that...I will add that for sure 😁

DreamsicleDollAqua

@Banjo I love the outfit and everything! I could imagine his design easily in an anime or game! 

Banjo
On 8/23/2022 at 5:41 PM, DreamsicleDollAqua said:

@Banjo I love the outfit and everything! I could imagine his design easily in an anime or game! 

Awwhh thanks a lot 😁