Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

miyaddoll

Hello! :)

miyaddoll

Hi everyone!

My name is Fany, and I'm so happy to have discovered this forum. I was just looking information about obitsu's dolls and I found this amazing site, I read some posts and didn't think it too much, here I am 🤭...

I'm a big fan of azone, specially pure neemo size and also mamachapps and obitsu, all in 1/6. I really love bigger dolls but for the moment I feel more comfortable with this smaller cuties as I don't have too much space and I travel a lot, so it's really easy to carry some of them with me each time. They really make my days happier even if I can't do too much with them, just wake up and look at them bright my day, and more, when I'm far from home. ☺️

And to end, here a photo of some of my azones..💖

spacer.png

Edited by miyaddoll
  • Like 13

Rajke

Welcome to the Forums 

@onion12@

You got a pretty big doll family there.

have fun around.

greetz,

Rajke

• Like 1

@onion20@   This is a signature.

Dolorre

Greetings fellow human! Your Azone doll family looks nice! Can't wait to see more pictures.

• Like 1

bahboh

What a lovely group! Where do you normally buy azone specific sized clothing?

Edited by bahboh
  • Like 1

DreamsicleDollAqua

wow your dolls are so mega cute~!

• Like 1

miyaddoll
12 hours ago, bahboh said:

What a lovely group! Where do you normally buy azone specific sized clothing?

Thank you all for the sweet welcome 🥰💖

I usually buy the majority of their clothes to other people through Instagram, Etsy or other similar platforms like minne in Japan with a proxy..I love handmade items and sometimes I sew clothes and do accessories for them too 🥰, but I buy also in azone's website, taobao, AliExpress or second hand markets, the clothes of blythes suit perfect for them , and sometimes even some Barbie's clothes look good on them.

My favourite season to dress them is autumn/winter as I can use a great variety of accessories... In summer I just put them casual and comfortable clothes 😅

• Like 1

Xiongmao

Welcome. I have 2 (hopefully very soon 3) Dollfies but every time I order Dollfie stuff from Mandarake I hoover up any nice Azones the same store has.

I especially like the Magical Ex Cute (so far I have green Flora Louise and red Koron), but Rem and Ram are also great and I'm looking forward to Emilia joining them in November. I like how poseable the Azones are, and it's so cool that most of them stand up on their own really well.

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.