Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Gbirdy

New Doll owner here, already a nice clothing collection.

Gbirdy

Hello, Just bought my first doll after being on the fence about it for about 5 years. Got a new dddy Towa and I've been buying tons of clothes for her. Started out buying lewd clothes mainly but now have a healthy collection of conservative clothing as well. So far I've managed to avoid stains to her by washing all her darker clothing a few times in side one of these. I'm currently bidding on various face ups on YJA so I can build her a sister.

• Like 2

That_Dollfie_Dude

Welcome!  Why were you on the fence for five years, and what pushed you over to make the decision to get a doll?  How have you liked her so far?

Gbirdy
15 minutes ago, That_Dollfie_Dude said:

Welcome!  Why were you on the fence for five years, and what pushed you over to make the decision to get a doll?  How have you liked her so far?

I could never justify spending so much money or something that is not "useful", I finally have a good amount of disposable income now. So I just did it.

Xiongmao

Welcome. Wow you have great taste as Towa was my first doll too!

I also started going down the lewdish route with clothes but actually I have been going towards the fine clothing route. My second doll (Uzuki Shimamura) has a stunning default outfit (the Smile & Sweets edition) and now Towa wants something similar! The Chocolate Mint Lolita DDdy dress is a really nice one too - that's one of Towa's favourites.

Incidentally if you want another girl then DDS are a great sister for Towa, they look awesome together. I'm currently trying to acquire Kizuna AI because then we have a plan to cosplay them as Rem and Ram.

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

Rajke

Welcome to the Forums 

@onion12@

Good things takes time. It took me also a few years before ordering my first BJD. After that things goes quickly. 
Have fun and see you around.

zeeja,

Rajke

@onion20@   This is a signature.