Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Emil

New MDD DDH-28 and DDH-29

Emil

With the new clothing previews shown today, Volks has snuck in a new MDD head as a model.

https://dollfie.ec.volks.co.jp/category/D_FASHION/4518992440163.html

4518992440163_b.jpg

Looks like she has some big eyes! 

The model pages aren't up yet, but I can't wait to see more details on her.

• Like 11

MagnoliaCamellia AmaryllisCarnationHyacinth Bluebell | Alyssum ClematisEmilia Dahlia | Gardenia Hydrangea

~ Florens Academy of Witchcraft ~

Poofiemus

. . .if this head is available in Dream Choice tan I may be in danger lol

• Like 3

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

moerunamida

*covers her dolls' eyes* They must not see!!

• Haha 1

r75s0k.gifCircle (Towa) Yui (MDD) Coralie (MDD) 88 (Kizuna AI) 1rukij4.gif

DreamsicleDollAqua

oh no that new head is so cute and wow I love the default face up 

Monty

Unless they’re calling it DCH28 (as opposed to DDH28) I don’t think it’s in Dream Choice (unless it’s a typo) so it’s likely it could be another blank head, and that ‘default faceup’ is just an example. (Edit: or it’s a new Dcoord head, there hasn’t been one of those in a while)

Edited by Monty

Eiko82

She is cute! 

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

Emil

Volks News Vol.97 GL/VS/VIP Members Only | Volks Official Dolphy Online Store

Looks like we're also getting DDH-29!

From the newsletter:

DD New Option Head DDH-28 & DDH-29 Launch Commemoration!
Perfect for you who want to start DD makeup from now on!
Get all the essential tools in one fell swoop.
A booklet summarizing how to do DD makeup is also included, so even first-time users can rest assured ♪ Why don't you express
your ideal with DD makeup?

MagnoliaCamellia AmaryllisCarnationHyacinth Bluebell | Alyssum ClematisEmilia Dahlia | Gardenia Hydrangea

Emil
  • Like 6

AngryPomeranian

MDD DDH 28 looks a bit like Coron from this picture! 

Also DDH 29...I don't need her. I don't need her. I don't... nevermind. I didn't even want a MDD before and now I do. Ugh. Gosh darn it, Volks! My want list is gonna be a mile long at this rate....

• Haha 1

Monty

I’m over the moon about ddh29 - it’s the exact head I’ve been wanting for ages, and now I can finally have one without having to pay through the nose for an elaborate mod custom. I’m also so happy it’s a standard head too and I can’t wait to see what artists do with it on yahoo auctions.

• Like 3

RetroKanojo

Both of those heads look absolutely adorable! I'm really looking forward to see all the new customs, as well. I bet they'll look gorgeous! Huhhh.. I wonder if maybe I could fit one of them into my dollie plans hehehe.. @onion24@

• Like 1

CalicoCollection

Those are both adorable!! I'm super excited to see how people customize the DDH-28! I'll have to keep my eye on these for sure.

0bsequi0us

Oooooh, I love flat top eyes like DDH-29! I can't wait to see what these look like blank 😗 I can't quite tell if the tops of the eyes are really that flat or if it's just the faceup making them look like it.

DreamsicleDollAqua

29 is sooo tempting seeing the blank.

forged_in_mess

I just placed an order with Volks a few days ago 😅 

Those heads are super tempting. Is there any information when they will be available? 

Monty
3 minutes ago, forged_in_mess said:

I just placed an order with Volks a few days ago 😅 

Those heads are super tempting. Is there any information when they will be available? 

From the 8th of October.

• Thanks 1

CreationOdyssey

So are both the new heads going to be available on the US website or do I have to proxy via the Japanese website? Apologies this is my first time ordering anything via volks.

battrastard
9 minutes ago, CreationOdyssey said:

do I have to proxy via the Japanese website? Apologies this is my first time ordering anything via volks.

You won't need a proxy for the International (japan) site, just create an account there like you would for VolksUSA. 

• Like 1

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

Monty
28 minutes ago, CreationOdyssey said:

So are both the new heads going to be available on the US website or do I have to proxy via the Japanese website? Apologies this is my first time ordering anything via volks.

As battrastard said, no proxy is necessary for the international site (its the only option for us non-americans anyway). If you were worried about Japanese text, the site has an in-built translator to display it in English (often with…some funny results) - it turns itself on automatically for me but otherwise the toggle for it hovers in the corner - top or bottom depending on your browser/device I’ve found. But to answer your other question they will be available on VolksUSA too since they’re standard items. 
Usually for limited dolls/clothing items VolksUSA gets them a month or so later since they have to come to the US by boat, and I imagine it’s the same with new standard items.

Edited by Monty
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

CreationOdyssey
6 hours ago, Monty said:

As battrastard said, no proxy is necessary for the international site (its the only option for us non-americans anyway). If you were worried about Japanese text, the site has an in-built translator to display it in English (often with…some funny results) - it turns itself on automatically for me but otherwise the toggle for it hovers in the corner - top or bottom depending on your browser/device I’ve found. But to answer your other question they will be available on VolksUSA too since they’re standard items. 
Usually for limited dolls/clothing items VolksUSA gets them a month or so later since they have to come to the US by boat, and I imagine it’s the same with new standard items.

Thank you!! 

CreationOdyssey
6 hours ago, battrastard said:

You won't need a proxy for the International (japan) site, just create an account there like you would for VolksUSA. 

Thank you!!

• Like 1