Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Xiongmao

Anyone Else Have the Rin Daughter of Evil Outfit?

Xiongmao

Our Rin Kagamine Daughter of Evil outfit arrived today, so here is Kizuna cosplaying as Rin.

Sorry the photos aren't the best - it was dark and raining and I'm not sure I'd ever take this outfit outside as it's a little on the delicate side. I really need to take her to a French chateau to take some fabulous photos of this dress.

Anyway, I just wondered if anyone else had the outfit. I thought it was a brand new release but I realised it was from 2017 (I think) and Volks must have found some in a store room and put them on their site (it's sold out again).

Also I had MAJOR issues fitting the wig. I don't know if Dollfie heads have got larger, or my technique was all wrong. But the Miku wig just slips on really easily, whereas this wig was so tight I couldn't even put it over a wig cap.

spacer.png

Aside from the wig woes, the rest of the outfit went on fairly easily. I'm not sure if I put the orange bow and ribbon back on properly. The instructions are all in Japanese and the packaging only has a head and shoulder photo of her. When the light's better I'll also see if I can do a better job of fitting her trademark hair grips.

spacer.png

It does also come with what I presume to be arm warmers, although again there are no photos of Rin wearing them. I should also mention it comes with shoes too, so it's quite good value given how gigantic amount of material it all includes.

I did also get the Servant of Evil set, if only because if I didn't have it and it sold out I'd never forgive myself. If we ever get a boy we'll put him in it.

Incidentally I put Kizuna in a semi-white bodysuit and I really love the colour compared to the flesh ones. I might have to acquire a semi-white doll too.

• Like 1

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

black_magicat

just wanted to say this is a beautiful dress! I have a Rin but i dont have this dress, her outfits are so adorable but also unfortunately out of my budget. congrats on obtaining such a beautiful dress for your girl!

• Like 1