Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

chantelle

Greetings!

chantelle

Hi everyone! I'm Chantelle, 23 years old, and you can use either she/her or they/them pronouns for me.

I've actually been a lurker on the forum for a while but I would like to participate more actively. I hope to talk here more frequently and make some friends!ย ๐Ÿ˜„

Here's my current doll family!

spacer.png

• Like 8

dollbaby

Hi there! Welcome to the forum. Your 2 girls are very pretty.ย ๐Ÿ˜Š

Rajke

Welcome to the Forumsย 

@onion12@

You have 2 nice girls out there.ย 
Itโ€™s never too late to join actively.ย 

Seeya around,

@onion20@ย Rajke

Edited by Rajke

@onion20@ย  ย This is a signature.

RetroKanojo

Welcome! It took me quite a while of lurking before making an account as well, but I'm happy you decided to join us.ย @onion9@

Your dolls are lovely! The right one looks especially gorgeous, I absolutely love the way you styled her! Such a gentle look..ย @onion24@

Xiongmao

Wow such cute girls you have. I need some shorter wigs like yours have. This is way too much hair...

spacer.png

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpgย 

My Dollfie doll family ๐Ÿ˜Š.

Leparda

Welcome here! They are both so cute!! I love the eyes of the left one@onion8@

Grover864

Hi! Glad you decided to start participating. I don't usually greet new people,ย since I'm new as well. But, had to post how cute your family is!! Look forward to seeing more of them.ย 

chantelle

Thank you so much everyone for the warm welcome!ย 

I'm very happy I finally decided to post here. Its very nice to meet you all and I'm glad you all like my girls!ย 

I hope to talk more with all of you in the future!ย 
ย 

6 hours ago, Xiongmao said:

I need some shorter wigs like yours have. This is way too much hair...

@Xiongmaoย From my experience, shorter wigs are definitely easier to maintain and they don't get tangled as easily. My girl on the right actually has long twintails like your girl, but they're low pigtails and curled. I don't want to disrupt the curls so I just use a little bit of water wax from time to time to keep it tame but maybe in the future if I disrupt the curls, I could just use heat tools to re-do the style. For my other long wigs (including clip on twintails), I've used the tangle teaser brush and it works like a miracle, but long hair regardless is easy to mess up. Non-twintail wigs tend to be easier to care for but its so frustrating because the long twintail style is so cute and iconic!ย ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

5 hours ago, Leparda said:

I love the eyes of the left one@onion8@

@Lepardaย Thank you! If you are interested in knowing, these are Hisyo-Hisyo eyes!

7 hours ago, RetroKanojo said:

The right one looks especially gorgeous, I absolutely love the way you styled her! Such a gentle look..ย @onion24@

@RetroKanojoย Thank you so much! This was the look I was going for her so I'm very glad to hear this!

• Like 1

uoub

Hello!! Just joined myself, it's nice to see another person who uses they/them here. Your family is adorable, I really like the one on the right's little beauty mark, so cuteย ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ญย 

ย 

chantelle
On 10/22/2022 at 1:01 PM, uoub said:

Hello!! Just joined myself, it's nice to see another person who uses they/them here. Your family is adorable, I really like the one on the right's little beauty mark, so cuteย ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ญย 

Hi, nice to meet you! I'm also glad to see someone else who uses they/themย ๐Ÿ˜Šย 

Thank you so much as well! Moles really are cute

asukakanea

welcome! your doll family is very cute. I love their eyes.

chantelle
17 hours ago, asukakanea said:

welcome! your doll family is very cute. I love their eyes.

Thank you so much!ย 

• Like 1