Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Tam_I_am

Parabox 110cm Anzu Vinyl Doll

Tam_I_am

Does anyone know more about this doll?  I just learned about it from an unboxing video on YouTube.  There is Parabox dolly nudity in the video.  Also, has anyone here seen one of the Obitsu Otohime dolls?  This lady says she had hers on a stand and the doll's leg got warped.

<

Please tell me if I'm posting this wrong.  And I apologize if I am.

• Thanks 1

ragnamuffin

I can’t answer any of your questions, but thanks for posting this, it was very interesting to see!

• Like 1

Jezrah

I wonder what kind of stand was used. Parabox specifically says that their legs can warp under their own weight over time so a stand should be used for long term. I assumed that meant that you should either sit them or use a stand type that takes their weight off their feet. There's info about both the 110cm and 80cm here:

https://www.parabox.jp/eng_new/110cm/110cmcare.html

• Like 1

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

Tam_I_am

The big dolls are fascinating.  I would have given my eye teeth for one once, but now I think I'll stick with my vintage 60cm girl and the two 1/6 ones.  I hope I can learn more about the big ones, though.

chantelle

These are so cool! I wish the heads were slightly bigger for more anime-esque proportions but these are still really cute.

• Like 1

Tam_I_am
On 10/23/2022 at 9:03 PM, Jezrah said:

I wonder what kind of stand was used. Parabox specifically says that their legs can warp under their own weight over time so a stand should be used for long term. I assumed that meant that you should either sit them or use a stand type that takes their weight off their feet. There's info about both the 110cm and 80cm here:

https://www.parabox.jp/eng_new/110cm/110cmcare.html

Oh, and thank you for that link!  

• Like 1

Cydril

Oh thanks for posting this, I was wondering how they were gonna ship these. I have one of the 80cm dolls and she cant stand on her own. She came with a warning that the weather would effect the posing because the vinyl gets softer in warm weather.

The 110 cm actually seem a little smaller than i thought they would be. I think I would like them better if the body wasnt so mature. But theyre hella reasonably priced!

Also, uhhh just because it was bothering me, the dolls are called 乙姫 oto-hee-meh, not oto-HIYM. It means something like, little princess ^_^;;

• Like 1

Tam_I_am
On 10/26/2022 at 5:58 PM, Cydril said:

Also, uhhh just because it was bothering me, the dolls are called 乙姫 oto-hee-meh, not oto-HIYM. It means something like, little princess ^_^;;

I know.  I told her, and others have too, but I guess she forgot.

Also, on FB the guys called All My Plastic Children have done comparison pics between Anzu and one of the giant Smart Dolls.

Found another video.  This one has both the big Parabox dolls in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGqMdNLAGfM

Edited by Tam_I_am
  • Thanks 1