Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Grover864

Volks News #98

Grover864

Volks announced the #98 issue will be available November 14th. This includes GL members whom can add it to cart for 0 yen here.

It will include: 

This issue is full of information about Christmas fairs at Volks stores and the big winter event "Dolls Party 48"!
Don't miss it♪

● Tenshi no Mado ~Christmas Fair 2022~ Information
● Tenshi-no-Sato ~Christmas Fair 2022~ Information
● Dolls Party 48 Information
● Tenshi-no-Sato Ohina Matsuri Information
SD ☆ Happy Birthday Relay 2023 photo session information
● Dollfie Dress Coordination Challenge Vol.22
● Dreamy ☆ DD Communication
● Volks FSS series product new information
● Blockers product new information
● Volks 50th Anniversary Project Update Information

In addition to the main news magazine, this issue also includes the following appendices.
・Commemorative booklet that looks back on the history since the founding of Volks "The 50th anniversary of Volks' history Volks' history"

In addition, we will introduce special member-only products that can only be purchased by Volks GL/VS/VIP members!

*Speculation* - Not sure if it will include Yor info since it didn't mention "DD Order-only plan", but it may include the latest Harry Potter SD collab since it will be exhibited at DP 48 if you're looking for that info. 

Either way, this will be the first News to release since I've learned there was News releases and I'm excited to see what it has. 

• Like 1

Poofiemus

Yor may be included if she's a Dolpa 48 release like I strongly suspect. Bigger question is, are they ONLY doing Yor, or are we going to have a surprise second DD sneaking in?

I'm more like. . . what the heck is the Dreamy DD Communication?? That could be basically ANYTHING. Could be something as small as retiring some eye designs, could be something bigger like expanded Dream Choice lineup. Personally I do think it would be cool to have some prepainted standard heads show up again, they used to do about one a year but they haven't done one in a few years. But basically that's so vague that I feel like rolling a D20 is probably going to be more accurate than my guesses lol. 

Also am I the only one who completely forgot about the Volks 50th anniversary thing? Like I feel they've done so little part of me keeps assuming it's already over lol.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

DesertPhantom51
On 11/10/2022 at 1:45 PM, Poofiemus said:

Also am I the only one who completely forgot about the Volks 50th anniversary thing? Like I feel they've done so little part of me keeps assuming it's already over lol.

Yeah, I get that they want to spread it out to the whole year, but I've felt like nothing much is happening on the doll side of the company.  I was really looking forward to them doing some re-releases of outfits, prepainted heads or special coordinations or something.  

BeyondTime
4 hours ago, DesertPhantom51 said:

Yeah, I get that they want to spread it out to the whole year, but I've felt like nothing much is happening on the doll side of the company.  I was really looking forward to them doing some re-releases of outfits, prepainted heads or special coordinations or something.  

They've done a bunch of collaboration outfit items. 

https://dollfie.ec.volks.co.jp/category/D_50TH_GOODS/

Here is the list of everything they've been doing overall  

https://www.volks.co.jp/50th/

And some stuff they have planned for the Dollfie side of the house. 

https://www.volks.co.jp/50th/pj05/

• Thanks 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Poofiemus
2 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

They've done a bunch of collaboration outfit items. 

https://dollfie.ec.volks.co.jp/category/D_50TH_GOODS/

Here is the list of everything they've been doing overall  

https://www.volks.co.jp/50th/

And some stuff they have planned for the Dollfie side of the house. 

https://www.volks.co.jp/50th/pj05/

. . .somehow I missed every bit of this lol. 

BeyondTime
35 minutes ago, Poofiemus said:

. . .somehow I missed every bit of this lol. 

You can still get the bear purse and wrapping blanket from Volks USA, just search for "Shirokuma."

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Emil

Another round for Dollfie Icon?

Also, looks like the cover is Marie Antoinette and Lady Oscar

• Like 5

MagnoliaCamellia AmaryllisCarnationHyacinth Bluebell | Alyssum ClematisEmilia Dahlia | Gardenia Hydrangea

~ Florens Academy of Witchcraft ~

ExtremelyBitter

Oh man, a potential second chance to lose Lilac and Aisha!

Edited by ExtremelyBitter
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Poofiemus

Has anyone found scans yet? I'm extra curious now about the Dreamy DD Communication thing after the MDD body end of production thing.

Beani
5 hours ago, Poofiemus said:

Has anyone found scans yet? I'm extra curious now about the Dreamy DD Communication thing after the MDD body end of production thing.

I haven't actually received my copy yet so I'm wondering if the shipments were delayed or something. Usually would have it by now. 🤔

• Thanks 1

chef_mai

It's gone out and is being circulated at the usual places mentioned in the past.

Poofiemus

I was thinking I wasn't too hyped about this issue. . .but then I saw the Vocaloid kimonos. Competition will be fierce... but I wants

• Like 1

Monty

I didn’t want to want anything after going ham in September collection but I really want those blue rococo boots…

What I was actually hoping for the most this issue was for any news on the (presumably coming) new SDM models since the current 3 have recently been discontinued, but I guess we have to wait a little longer for them.

Oscar and Marie are the stars of this issue imo, they look stunning.

• Like 1

Emil
14 minutes ago, Monty said:

What I was actually hoping for the most this issue was for any news on the (presumably coming) new SDM models since the current 3 have recently been discontinued, but I guess we have to wait a little longer for them.

Same, although I was more focused on the SD10 counterparts. Maybe they're still waiting for more stock to sell out? Hopefully we'll get news of them early next year... I'm antsy to know who the new girls will be! 

MagnoliaCamellia AmaryllisCarnationHyacinth Bluebell | Alyssum ClematisEmilia Dahlia | Gardenia Hydrangea

~ Florens Academy of Witchcraft ~

Misuka

How wonderful for people requesting Icon, I know a lot of people were waiting for them to be re-released.

• Like 1

Roxanne

Does that mean Lady Oscar is getting a re-release? Literally one of the only few resins I've always wanted, but the secondhand market prices are insane. Even just for her optional dress 😢

My instagram! 

BeyondTime
16 hours ago, Roxanne said:

Does that mean Lady Oscar is getting a re-release? Literally one of the only few resins I've always wanted, but the secondhand market prices are insane. Even just for her optional dress 😢

It looks like Oscar and her dress are getting a re-release, but we don't know the details of online sales yet. Expect demand for her dress to be nuts. 

DesertPhantom51

Dang, I have made it through most of the year without major Volks orders, but there's so much I want this time around!  That tweed dress and the mohair set have really caught my eye. 

Roxanne
8 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

It looks like Oscar and her dress are getting a re-release, but we don't know the details of online sales yet. Expect demand for her dress to be nuts. 

Oh yes for sure! It will be a bloodbath for that dress alone. I still can't believe it's selling for 2k in the secondhand market. That's just insane for a dress, no matter how beautiful it is. I will have to keep my eyes open for this one! 

My instagram! 

20blackbags

They just updated the icon Japan website. Does this mean we need a proxy for the icons. It says ship to Japan only.

450B0293-CBFB-43D2-8133-3EE8ECF89F39.png

BeyondTime
2 hours ago, 20blackbags said:

Does this mean we need a proxy for the icons.

Yes, the web event is Japan only. 

• Like 1

black_magicat

hi does anyone know if these will be offered by Volks USA too? im very interested in the vocaloid kimonos @_@;