Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Monty

Dollfie Dream x Tsukihime

Xiongmao

I've seen a few Tsukihime videos on Youtube with millions of views. It's definitely a very popular franchise.

We're still watching Attack on Titan. I don't normally go for those fighting type anime but they have absolutely knocked it out of the park with season 4.

I still need to dress up Ciel as Ciel but right now I'm hunting the entire internet for a dark blue or purple Miku style wig so somebody can cosplay as Blue Archive's Kuromi Serika.

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

Galvatim

Tsukihime is quite popular, but is overshadowed by Type-Moon's biggest franchise, the Fate series.  With Witch on the Holy Night, something of a prequel to Tsukihime, announced as Ufotable's next Type-Moon anime film, a Tsukihime anime series seems possible.   

Akiha, Kohaku and Hisui are obvious future Tsukihime DDs, and Satsuki, as she's getting her own route, but they've got to leave something for us to meme about Satsuki.  

Ryougi Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai and FGO) is the most glaring omission from the Type-Moon DD lineup now, with a number of FGO Servants being obvious choices, as well.  F/SN Saber has gone on to take on every class of Servant except maybe Avenger and Shielder.  Personally, I want Modred with an additional Servant Formalwear butler outfit.  

An Astolfo DD release wouldn't surprise me, either.  

Anna-neko

with Witch on the Holy Night VN actually hittin our english-speaking shores ..... I am hella hopeful Type-Moon will give us moar delicious localized VNs !  dare i dream of Tsukihime...or... hope beyond hope... Fate/StayNight on the Switch, in english??

also, do hope Volks will do more Saber outfit releases! Similar to how they did Alter-Santa (could either buy full-set doll, or only the costume)

BeyondTime
8 hours ago, Galvatim said:

with a number of FGO Servants being obvious choices, as well.

ArcherIshtarStage3.jpeg.c81459200922e6746fe686af30b146b7.jpeg

Cannot have enough Rin.

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

finnleo
12 hours ago, Galvatim said:

Kohaku and Hisui are obvious future Tsukihime DDs,

In a slightly round about way volks already has unfinished business with these two, since they havent made Miu out of prisma illiya. (Since the magic sticks are an easter egg to these two. With some sad real world happenings in terms of sapphire)

but i still want sitonai...

Galvatim
7 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

Cannot have enough Rin.

Oh, never enough Rin.  Ishtar is pretty high on my want list.  I'd be okay with just outfit sets at this point.  And Ereshkigal.  Fate/Extra Rin is a different person from F/SN Rin, too.  Quite a few Rin-faces to go with all the Saber-faces.  

3 hours ago, finnleo said:

In a slightly round about way volks already has unfinished business with these two, since they havent made Miu out of prisma illiya. (Since the magic sticks are an easter egg to these two. With some sad real world happenings in terms of sapphire)

but i still want sitonai...

I have the Prisma Ilya series on Blu-Ray, and still haven't watched past the first season...   

BeyondTime
15 hours ago, Galvatim said:

I'd be okay with just outfit sets at this point.

That is such an obvious thing for them to do, but we only get that with Miku nowadays. You used to be able to count on it with iM@S too, but they stopped that years ago. With a series like Fate, they could have sold the character dolls, and then followed up with outfits that let you make the alternate characters. 

I mean, either of these Space Ishtar variants would be sweet:

IMG_1097.png

AvengerSpaceIshtarStage2Ishtar.jpeg.864ad77ab89f154f589084d2c4b525d0.jpeg

Or one of my favorite variants, Blond Rin.

LancerEreshkigalStage1.jpeg.6feaed8c95a9c74f3fe8e3beb402ad50.jpeg

I'd expect she asked the character artist "Wait, why exactly don't I have pants?"

All of that just proves you can never have too much Rin Tohsaka.

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Xiongmao

Our Volks and Buyee stuff arrived today.

I'm still not sure how I managed to buy an original unopened Saber's alternative outfit (the one with the 🦁) without a bidding war.

Now I need a Saber but it will take a long time to come to a decision on which Saber. I think Santa Alter was on YJA recently. I did think about getting an armoured Saber and turning her into Violet Evergarden.

Our anime to watch backlog is epic, but the Fate shows need to be slotted in at some point. I think Asuna wants us to get through Sword Art next.

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

Galvatim
9 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

Or one of my favorite variants, Blond Rin.

Extra Rin is actually a blond.

52917817137_2f99d03ff9_c.jpg

52918396166_67253251c1_c.jpg

Extra Rin is related to OG Rin, most likely a niece, by way of a half-sibling we've never been introduced to.  It's implied that she knows OG Rin, and uses her appearance for her Moon Cell avatar.  Fate/Extra is a little confusing on it's own, but the anime sequel, F/E Last Encore, is a mess.  I don't believe Fate/Extra CCC, the second PSP game, has an English language version, so I've never played it.  The Fate/Extella games also continue the story, but I'm not sure of the timeline between the 4 games and the anime.  Last Encore did give Rin a cool pseudo-Servant Lancer form, though.  

Volks could spend a whole year making just Type-Moon DDs, and barely scratch the surface of the remaining characters.  

finnleo
14 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

you can never have too much Rin

Unless youre Gudako and unceremoniously dump them at max level. (Oh grand carnival was a hoot with gudako unhinged)

Edited by finnleo

BeyondTime
32 minutes ago, Galvatim said:

Ciel is here! 

She's gorgeous isn't she? Really happy she has an undyed wig cap too. 

mamiyaotaru

I totally missed the news launch of ARC